Ch.2

*Scarlett's POV*
The male population is very strange to say the least. The whole ride home wasn't very comfortable,I had to sit crammed up against Jacob,I mean not that I'm complaining. Seth,Paul,and Embry wouldn't look me in the eyes. (Little note everybody else has imprinted but them) I mean kinda weird,but ok. "Hey Bubs?" I say to Sam. "Yes?" He reply's glancing at me then focuses on the road once again. "I'm kinda tired." I let out a yawn. "Oh well uh,I guess lay your head on Jake and your feet on Paul." "Okay" I say. I turn my body to face the front seats as I lay down. As I close my eyes I feel a hand on my butt. "I swear to god who ever has their hand on my ass is gonna get jack slapped." I say loud enough for everybody to hear. "What if I don't want to?" Paul says with his infamous smirk. I slightly sit up and look at his face. "You needa stop for real," I say annoyed. "And if I don't?" He reply's finally looking in my eyes. "I'll break your hand." I tell him. He just stares,eyes glossy. "Omg what is it with you guys and y'all's dopey looks" I say rolling my eyes and laying down. I close my eyes as I feel Jake playing with my raven colored hair. As I drifted off to sleep I hear violent whispers but ignore them.
Jacob's Pov
"What the hell Paul?!" I whisper yell.
"I can't help it bro! You know that!" He says at the same volume level I'm in.
"You saw the impact losing Bella had on me and she wasn't even my imprint!" I tell Paul.
"I know dude,I'm sorry." Paul tells me,sincerity shining in his eyes.
꧁••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••꧂
Y'all I'm so sorry I haven't been posting like I should. I have major writers block and I procrastinate a lot! I haven't forgot about any of you guys. I love all of you xx ❤️