Ch. 4

Scarlett pov
"Honestly Jared, you really know how to kill a mood." We laugh. "Oh shut it Jake!" He playfully shoved him. "Well who's hungry?" Emily asks us,to which we reply with,"ME!" "Ok well leave the kitchen so I can cook!" Emily laughs out. "Ok bosslady" I salute heading to my room. I walk up the stairs and go into my room. "Man I'm glad to be home." I say as I plop onto my bed. "I'm gonna take a nap." I think to myself. I get up to turn off the lights and change the color of the leds to a dark dark purple. And I lay back down and get under my weighted blanket. Plug my phone in and drift off to sleep.

"SCARLETT!!" I wake up with a start. Seeing as the boys minus Sam are now crowded in my room.
"I- what the hell?!" I groan
"Emily said to come and get you,foods done." Jared said walking out of my room the others trailing behind.
"I swear to the ancestors if I get woken up like that again I'm going to brutally murder all of you." I grumble loud of enough for them to hear.
I walk down the stairs and into the dining room and turn the corner to the kitchen.
"The monster has risen!" My brother announces.
"Sam! You're sister is not a monster. You're just mad she got the better genes." Emily scolds with a smirk on her face.
"Yeah Sam,I'm the hot one." I dramatically strut and do a hair flip.
I get a chorus of "yeahs" and "she's right"
Suddenly my phone rings and I take it out of my pocket.

Call from: Wifey🥺💕🥵💍

"BITCH" I hear from the other side of the phone
"Oh shit,what happened?" I smile asking my best friend
"Guess where the fuck I'm at." She tells me
"On your way here?!" I screeched
"You dumb bitch I was supposed to tell you. Ima tell you again and you're gonna act surprised." She dead pans
"Okay okay." I laugh
"I'm on my way to you right now...and get this. I'm outside right now." She then hangs up.

I scream and run to the door.
"AHHHHHHHHH" We both scream as I yank open the door. We jump into each other's arms.
"I missed you so fucking much." Emy tells me.
"She's only been gone like a day?" Paul says sounding irritated.
"And that is the longest we've been apart in like five and a half years." She mouths back.

"Whatever just get off my imprint." Paul glares at her.

"I'm sorry your what?"