Bestfriends💦

Edit July 2 2023: GUYS! I am going to say this one more time FOR THE LAST TIME
I am not straight nor white nor male.
I'm a queer black woman. Im 18. I wrote this when I was 13. PLEASE CUT ME SOME SLACK. Idk what was going on but all is well now. I would appreciate it if you guys would keep some of the repetitive criticism to yourself. Now enjoy lmao🤪

Conagh Kathleen as Kristie
Whoever as laila(lie-la)/lala

"Hey, wanna come over after school?" I asked my bestfriend, kristie. We've been best friends since diapers and I've liked her since middle school. I'm planning on confessing to her. She's bi but there's still a chance that she'll reject me. "Sure, see you there."

A knock on the door interrupts me from my homework. It must be kristie. I open the door and see kristie dressed in a fitted light pink halter crop top showing off her slight 6 pack and light blue high waisted shorts with mint low top converses. Her perfectly tanned skin, blue eyes, natural C cup boobs, fat ass, thick thighs,and waist length ombre hair makes the sight pantie soaking.

"Sup, lala" "sup" I let her in and we walk upstairs to my room.

"I like you" I state straightforwardly once we sit on my bed. Kristie's eyes widen a bit but then she chuckles and leans closer to my face. "You do?" I nod "how much?" "A lot" "I do too. I want to show you how much I like you." I smirk "what a coincidence".

I grab her face and kiss her with both passion and lust. Without hesitation, she kisses back with tongue, turning our kiss into a make out session.

"Strip" i say as i pull away. She quickly obeys and i do the same. Both of our womanhoods are exposed. Gosh I'm so wet. I can't wait to taste her and rub our pussies together. "Fuck me"

She pushes me on my bed and pulls my legs apart. "Ooo, so wet for daddy huh? You want me to eat this juicy pussy of yours?" She teases while I whimper and shove my pussy in her face. "Eat me daddy. Suck my sweet, juicy pussy dry" before i knew it, i felt her whole mouth sucking my clit. "Oh fuck yes! Just like that daddy!" I moan. She pounds three fingers in my hole, making me throw my head back as i cum all over her fingers and in her mouth. "Mmm you taste so sweet" "i know daddy, but i bet you taste sweeter. Bring your sexy ass up here"

She sits on my face. i spread her thick lips with my fingers and begin showering her fat pussy with light kisses to tease her. "Oh fuck,daddy. Your pussy is so pink and pretty" i smack her ass causing her to moan in pain and pleasure. I lick up and down her slit and she starts stimulating my clit. I moan on her pussy causing her to scream out and lightly hump my face. "Make me cum, mami" i suck on her clit and finger her and she cums minutes later.

"You fuck me so good" "will you be my girlfriend?" "Of course. I just have to taste that pussy again" "let's scissor to celebrate" I say licking her clit one last time before sitting up. "You know me so well. Top or bottom?"