The Zoo💞

Zendaya Coleman as Blair
Ryan Destiny as Ally

"Wake up, baby." Ally said while slightly shaking her her girlfriend, Blair. "I don't wanna." Blair said back, pulling the covers over her head. "Alright. I'm done being nice." Ally literally pulled her out of bed and dragged her to the bathroom. "Freshen up and get dressed. We're going on a date." Blair loved going on dates, so hearing that, she threw her clothes of and got in the tub.

"Okay, were are we going?" "On a date." Blair gave her the 'well, no shit' face and buckled her seat belt. Ally smiled while putting the car in reverse. "We, my love, are going to the zoo."

"Hurry up, hurry up. I wanna see the silver back before it gets too crowded." Blair said, dragging Ally away from the flamingos. They took selfies with every animal they could.

"Ooo, let's get ice cream and take really Tumblr/Pinterest pictures." Blair gets really excited when it comes to ice cream. They got their ice cream and sat by the maze. "Lean in closer." Blair gets closer so that the sun is beaming off her face. Seeing how the sun shows off their natural highlight, she goes "ooh, that lighting tho.", making Ally laugh. "Ready? 1 2 3 kissy face." "kissy face." Blair repeats and Ally snaps a picture of them holding their perfectly swirled vanilla and strawberry ice cream while making kissy faces at the camera.

"Thank you, Ally, for taking us out on a date. I really appreciate it." "Aww thanks. I love you." Ally says back while blushing. "I love you too." Then they kiss, resulting in a lot of "aww"s and "they're so cute"s from people surrounding them. "Let's go eat"