3

THIRD PERSON'S POV :

Next morning , when zargham came to ali's house . He was already on the breakfast table and ladies were busy in the kitchen . Aisha came out first with some scrambled eggs .

" hey , please sit . " aisha said .

When aria came towards them , there was a tea tray in her hands .  Her whole focus was on balancing it . 

When she finally looked up, she stopped in her trance . Her eyes went wide as she saw zargham . It was the first time , she was meeting him after that slap encounter . The memories started coming back .the tray ended up falling from her hands .

Some tea also fell on her hand .but she didnt even feel the pain.she was already terrified to the point of shaking .

" aria" aisha shrieked and pulled her towards the kitchen to pour water on her hand .

Thankfully, it wasnt burnt badly. " what happened? Aria tell me" aisha said to aria.

" he  ...he ...what is he doing here? " aria asked with tears falling from her eyes.

" aria, stop crying .shhh.you know he is ali's best friend .he comes here often .only you have seen him here for the first time " aisha explained .

I_ i dont wanna live here .can i shift back to the hostel?" Aria asked in a crying tone again.

" no you are not going anywhere .and theres no need to be so scared sweetheart .hes no gonna eat you up" aisha said jockingly .

Aisha cleaned her tears " now go to your room .i will get your breakfast there .you dont need to face him right now" aisha said and aria went to her room

On the other hand , zargham was feeling restless .he wanted to check on aria's hand himself but ali stopped him.when aisha finally came to them, aria was not with her .

" she is ok" aisha informed .

" then why is she not here?"zargham asked.

" because of you mister." Aisha said in a false scolding tone .i gave her a questioning look.

" she is scared of you to the point of crying.she wanted to left this place , just by knowing that u come here often " aisha explained and i was shocked to even move .

Aisha placed some breakfast in a dish" i am gonna have breakfast with her in her room.you both continue "

" so , when are you going to do the marriage talk.i need to make the preparations ."ali said in a mocking tone .

Zargham glared at him and ali started laughing 

" my best friend finally fell in love .but there s no apparent chances of him getting married to her" ali said .

" stop laughing at my expense .you should be helping me not laughing like a maniac " zargham grumbled.

" what can i do? Its all your deeds,now pay for them " ali said with a grin .

...........

Aisha had her breakfast with aria .

" aria, dont be scared . He is a really nice person . He wont harm you " aisha tried to explain .

"But he - he slapped me " aria said with tears filling her eyes .

" it was because of his job . He wont harm you here" aisha said again and she nodded .

After a few days, zargham came to ali's house . That day ,only aria was at home .

" hey ,where is everyone else ?" Zargham asked aria who was sitting in the lounge area .

" they went for a party " aria replied with her eyes downcast .

" wont you ask me for something ?" Zargham asked .

" oh ! What would you like ? Wait i ll get some tea for you " she blabbered and didnt even notice the smile on zargham's face .

She tried to leave but zargham stopped her by holding her wrist .

" no need , just sit down " zargham said . Aria was fidgeting continuously . She was feeling very uncomfortable .

Just then ,zargham phone rang and he had to leave for some work . Aria was feeling deeply relieved .

.........

Like this , whenever zargham tried to talk to her . She always ran away from him as soon as possible .

Zargham was getting frustrated by this more and more with the passing days .he tried to make ali help him ' but ali was just enjoying at his cost .

He needed a good plan to get aria's full attention without her running away .

What do you guys think , zargham will do ?

How did you find the update?