epilogue

After five years ,
It was sunday . Zargham was sleeping on his front, when his 3 years old daughter (maida ) came running into the room .

She climbed the bed with great effort . After climbing it , she sat beside zargham and started shookimg him with her small hands ."baba! Baba!"(dad)

Zargham just hummed and kept his eyes closed .when maida saw that his dad wasnt going to wake up any soon, she started pulling on his hair while saying " bad baba! Bad baba! "

Aria came out of the washroom and saw that seen .suddenly zargham turned on his back and put maida on his stomach .he started smothering her with kisses , maida was giggling continuously .

Aria smiled seeing that .a new side of zargham came out with maida . He was the softest dad with her . Even when aria would stop maida from doing something , zargham gave her whatever she wanted.

After sometime, zargham laid back again , maida was laying on his chest " princess, baba was sleeping . " zargham said .

"Bad maewers ! Wake up eaaly " maida said in her baby tone . Zargham chuckled and aria smiled listening to her .

Zargham asked aria to come towards him with his hand . She also sat on the bed .

Zargham took her hand in his and kissed it . Then he placed his hand on her stomach "how is my wife and baby doing?" Zargham asked with the love of world in his voice . Aria was 5 months pregnant with their second child ( baby boy).

" they are fine ." Aria said smiling .

Zargham also got fresh and they went down for breakfast . Aria was feeding maida and zargham was filling aria's plate .

After breakfast , zargham took them to zoo . It was refreshing that maida wasnt scared of big animals unlike aria . Through the whole tour she was shouting " baba monkey ! Baba see tigel....." .zargham was carrying her and aria was beside him . He was attentive towards both .

Zargham's love was still the same . He was still crazy about aria . Even though maida's habits were on him but she looked completely like aria .

After coming home , aria and maida was taking a nap .zargham decided to make some calls . When he came back in the room , he saw maida sleeping while hugging her mama . It was her habit , she could spend whole day with her dad , but for sleeping, she always asked for her mama .

Seeing the peace on aria's face was the most peaceful thing for him . He could spend alot of time just looking at her .

His little bundle of joy always made him smile . He couldnt imagine his life without them .

Zargham went near them and placed kisses on top of their heads and prayed that May Allah always keep them happy and safe !

------------

This epilogue was for all of them who showed support .
MindFools

Thanks for your appreciation!