Chapter 26

CHAPTER 26

Lord of Pretentious People, Cool!

“Yin Jian, you are making trouble again, get down, now!” smile flashed in Jing Yue’s eyes as she glared and shouted at Yin Jian. The surrounding people were dumbfounded to hear her berating words towards the gray wolf. The thoughts inside their head hadn’t even had the time to come around when they saw that gray wolf whimpered as if it was very full of grievances.

Just like that, it actually moved its sharp claws away and slowly came down.

“Heaven ah…… How can that wolf listen to that woman’s words?” Everyone felt dizzy. They widened their eyes in astonishment when they saw that gray wolf lowered its body beside Jing Yue.

“You have a lot of guts! You actually commanded such a vicious wolf to attack this prince!” The second prince’s face was dreadfully gloomy. When he saw Jing Yue and the gray wolf, he immediately knew that he was being played.

“Second prince, you are joking, how can I have that kind of big skill to command it.” Jing Yue lifted the corner of her mouth and spoke without the slightest care. “It simply is hungry, so it would be rebellious. Second prince, the fact that it could take a fancy on you showed that the second prince seems very delicious ah!”

“You……” The second prince’s face turned green before it went white.

“Cannot be rude.” Just as the second prince was about to say something else; Xiao Chen, who had been standing silently on the side, suddenly opened his mouth. He walked slowly to hold Jing Yue’s hand and said: “We should enter the palace to meet the Emperor.”

“Oo.” Jing Yue rolled her eyes. She had wanted to struggle to get free of Xiao Chen’s claws, however, Xiao Chen’s grasp tightened and the warning in his eyes made Jing Yue’s body trembled. In the end, she obediently let him led her along.

“Xing Er, take a good care of my family’s Yin Jian and Yin Feng ah! If you mistreat them and don’t let them eat, they will really eat people. Such as second prince this kind of delicious food is practically their first choice ah!” Jing Yue laughingly shouted towards Xing Er. The end of her speech that teased the second prince almost made the surrounding commoners laughed out loud.

This Ninth Huang Fei really didn’t want to live; if there wasn’t Ninth Huang Shu’s protection, perhaps this woman had already been torn apart on the spot by second prince.

“Second prince…… you…… are you ok?” the surrounding people’s face went pale when they saw that Ninth Huang Shu had taken a group of troops and mightily entered the Imperial city; however, the second prince, whose whole body was battered, was abandoned.

“Get lost! Get lost all of you!” The second prince was simply crazy from anger. The appearance of that distorted face, which part of it had the least bit of manner that a prince should have? A group of imperial guards didn’t dare to speak and shut their mouth while those whispering commoners around, afraid of getting into trouble, had all run far away.

Jing Yue sat inside the carriage to enter the imperial city in a very good mood. The appearance of her hooked lips as she hummed a song also made Xiao Chen’s face somewhat soft. He narrowed his eyes to look at Jing Yue and said: “It seems you have a very good time playing?”

“Lord among pretentious people ah! One word, cool!” Jing Yue exaggeratingly laughed without the slightest attempt to conceal the fact that she was proud of herself.

“What?” Baffled, Xiao Chen stared at Jing Yue. Her mouth always threw some strange words out; although he didn’t know what she had meant, it seemed like they meant that she was proud and happy.

“You won’t understand even if I tell you.” Jing Yue pursed her lips and waved her hand.

Jing Yue’s mind was wondering around when she suddenly thought about a very important problem. Her blood suddenly ran cold; she stared at Xiao Chen and asked: “Before, have I offended that second prince? Later, will he seek me for revenge a?”

“The second prince, Xiao JingRan, was famous for his small heart, he’d sought revenge even for the smallest grievance; you think he’ll bear a grudge against you or not?” Xiao Chen slowly closed his eyes, appeared drowsy because of the swaying carriage. The words he said however, had made Jing Yue widened her eyes.