Chapter 42

CHAPTER 42

Does Not Know Death and Life and Come to Beat Me

“Of course it’s true, how can this thing kind of thing be false?” Jing Yue’s eyebrows were bent as she smiled staring at ZiLing and said: “Today I finally meet Princess ZiLing, indeed as Ninth Huang Shu has said. Ninth Huang Shu also said that Jing Yue has to get along well with Princess ZiLing in school.”

ZiLing was somewhat surprised and halted her footsteps when she heard what Jing Yue had said. At once, she walked towards Jing Yue with a face that seemed like she wanted to have a chat with her. Jing Yan, who had been following behind ZiLing, was stunned to see this string of changes and seemed to lose her soul for a moment.

Shouldn’t Princess ZiLing come to give Jing Yue troubles?

How could in just a blink of an eye she already sat together with Jing Yue in the same table?

Jing Yan’s expression was somewhat ugly when she stared at Princess ZiLing who had already sat down. Slightly biting her lips, she opened her mouth and called: “Princess ZiLing.”

“O.” ZiLing had just started to talk to Jing Yue when she suddenly heard Jing Yan’s call came from behind. Slightly bewildered, she turned her head around. When she finally saw the forced smile on Jing Yan’s face, she stopped for a moment, seemed to have just thought about something, and pulled Jing Yan before saying: “This is the miss from Prime Minister’s Residence, Jing Yan.”

Jing Yue slightly raised her eyebrows when she saw Jing Yan’s ugly expression, opened her mouth and said: “Miss Jing Yan, we’ve met.”

“Yes.” Jing Yan was still for a moment before she immediately showed that shallow smile of hers in a very friendly manner. She nodded slightly towards Jing Yue and said: “It can be said that we really are fated to meet, Huang Fei’s surname is also Jing right? Don’t know Huang Fei this name of yours is…?”

“Miss Jing Yan, you do not have to care about it. I just use a random name; I didn’t expect there would actually be such a coincidental thing like this.” Jing Yue gave out several loud laughs. People couldn’t see the slightest peculiarity on that contented expression of hers.

“I’ve just remembered after you spoke, the two of you really have the same family name.” ZiLing blinked her eyes to look at Jing Yue and Jing Yan and said: “People who don’t know would think the two of you are sisters! Really is fated.”

“Princess ZiLing’s joking; I’ve had neither father nor mother ever since I was a child; how can I be someone’s sister?” Jing Yue stared indifferently at Jing Yan and unreservedly said these words. Her words made that little face of Jing Yan, who originally wanted to use these words as a pretext to chat with Jing Yue, went somewhat stiff.

There was nothing else to study but standing for that whole day. It could be said that Jing Yue got an enormous limelight; not only that she had robbed Jing Yan’s limelight; she had also made friends with Princess ZiLing. The two persons sat opposite each other, no one knew what they were speaking about, but it unexpectedly made that Princess ZiLing beamed with joy as she spoke.

ZiLing went away in high spirits when they finished speaking, leaving ShangGuan LingLan and Ning XiangYuan to watch in stupefaction. They had thought Princess ZiLing came to make troubles, how could they guess that it would end like this?

ShangGuan LingLan saw that Princess ZiLing left with a smile on her face; she muddleheadedly turned her head to look at Jing Yue and asked: “Jing Yue, what you’ve just said are real? Ninth Huang Shu really talked about Princess ZiLing that well?”

“Of course…… everything is false.” Jing Yue very bluntly rolled her eyes. The fast change in her attitude and the words she spitted out made the two persons widened their eyes.

“Wh…… what?” ShangGuan LingLan almost cried out in fear, she hurriedly pressed her volume down before she stared at Jing Yue and said: “False you actually dared to say them so righteously, aren’t you afraid that Princess ZiLing may know the truth? She would absolutely make you pay the consequences.”

“Heng (humph), I’m too lazy to confront her directly. Xiao Chen said I shouldn’t cause him any troubles.” Jing Yue raised her shoulder and said unconcernedly: “If she really does not know life and death and come to beat me, I too, wouldn’t mind to move my hands. Isn’t it only having the support of the eldest Princess?”