The Last Day in Paradise

Pt1

Beep beep beep. The alarm went off. Fitz quickly and quietly slid out of bed to turn it off.It read 7:30 am. " Arggg,Mhhhh" moaned Fitz.He shuffled quietly into the restroom and turned on the lights. He squinted into the mirror and saw his unruly , untamed curls. All he was water was a pair of Calvin Klein briefs that hugged his muscular hips. He brushed his teeth and threw on a t-shirt that Livvie got for him the other day at the souvenir store.

He snuck out and headed straight to the kitchen. He had the last day planned down to boarding the plane. He made her favorite , french toast with sliced strawberries and bananas.

He got out a bag of rose petals and scattered them across the cabana. From the room to the beach where she would find him there waiting for her. He felt something was missing though. He went back to the kitchen and got the Elder Yellow flowers and scattered the petals of it also. He wrote a note and left it on the countertop saying "I'll be waiting...". He walked into the room and placed a kiss on her index finger.

He changed into swimming shorts and ran out onto the cool sand. He threw off his tee and dived into the warm, crystal blue waters. He swam out farther until he could barley see the cabana. He floated there face up, feeling everything fade away and felt the sun cover his face like a blanket. Fitz gently closed his eyes and thought about all the time he spent with Olivia. Before , During , and After he was president. The one thing that never changed through it all was their love. Through think and thin , it never changed. Time passed by and he knew Liv was the one.

He swam back to the shore and walked out onto the sand. He ran his fingers through his wet curls and proceeded to walk into the "love shack".

He heard a moan coming from the room and an arm hanging off the bed. He shuffled over there and peeped his head in, "Morning sleepy head". "Mhhhhh" groaned Livvie. " What time is it ?" said Olivia. " A quarter pass nine babe" said Fitz. " WHAT, why didn't you wake me up" said Liv in a playful yelling matter.
He plopped himself next to Olivia. All she had on was her undergarments and nothing else. " So today's the last day huh" said Livvie. "Yup" said Fitz in a softer tone. Olivia fixed herself into Fitz chest , just listening to his heartbeat. They laid there for a bit , just trying to take it in for the last time. Fitz whispers " I love you" into Olivia's ear. " I love you too" Liv whispers back.

They both got up and started to organize their things so it won't be a hassle later. Liv threw on an over sized t-shirt of Fitz that she found on the chair and did her daily morning routine. Fitz snuck out of the room and went to the kitchen. Olivia walked back into the room from the bathroom. " FITZ, Where's My Bathing Suit" she yelled behind the closed door.

She walked over to open the door. She opened it and saw the scattered petals. Without saying anything she followed the petaled path all the way to the kitchen. She saw the note and followed the path out to the shore. She stepped into the drawn heart in the sand. She didn't see Fitz then all of a sudden she was swept up into the air. 

10 mins earlier

—————————————————
So how was this chapter?

~😘 Till next time