Submission P3

Lance's POV:
Some time had gone by, as we were just laying in bed and chatting to each other. Then, all of a sudden, I heard the door open, followed by many clicks. I sat up to find Pidge taking pictures of us, laughing. "My OTP is becoming a reality!!" With a few more pictures being taken, she quickly darted out of the room and down the hallway.

"Pidge, I'm going to kill you!!" Keith yelled. I responded with, "Yeah! We're coming after you!! You better not blackmail us into doing something again!!" Grabbing his hand, I jumped off of the bed and ran after her with Keith close behind me.

Keith's POV
After a few minutes of running around the castle for pidge and manage to get rid of majority of the pictures, we go the couch, living room thingy (idk). Lance face plants into the couch breathing hard.
"God I need to work out more."

I laugh, seeming that I'm hardly out of breath from running around.
"Well, if you were't busy taking care of your 'flawless' skin maybe you would be more in shape" I say air quoting flawless.

"Oh shut up. My beauty is my first priotrity. I'm not going to be saving the universe looking like a troll." Lance pouts.

"Yeah mhmm."

Lance's POV:
I whine tiredly, my energy wasted on chasing that little gremlin around. I flip around on the couch, my face free from the wicked grasp of the couch. Beads of sweat were now plastered against my forehead, and so was my hair. All of the energy I once had was drained from me.
"Keith.. I'm so tired.. what should we do now..?"

Keiths pov:
I stare lovingly at Lance. I can see the little pink of heat from running around. Beads of sweat roll down the side of his face. His tiny freckles litter his face like tiny stars.

I'm so absorbed in Lance I don't hear him.
"Keithy boy...mullet?"
I snap out my thoughts.
"Huh?"

Lance's POV:
I'm forced to stifle my laughter that's threatening to come out. Keith was staring at my face for so long that he didn't hear me speak. How typical of this pretty emo boy. "Wakey wakey, mullet," I smile subtly as I speak, "What do you think we should do now?" I raise my voice as a mockery.

I started to think about something I hadn't before.

Does Keith.. like-like me?

Keiths pov:
I shrug at Lance's question.
"We can explore that castle. I mean its pretty big and we're only in a small part of it."
Lance nods.

We get up from the couches and head out the door to the unknown of the castle ship.

Lance's POV:
As we walk, I start to get back some of my energy, rushing ahead of him a few times. "Bet you can't catch up to me, mullet!" Keith rolled his eyes and started to run after me. I end up tripping over my own feet, knocking me down as well as Keith. He lands on top of me.

Keiths pov:
Lance mocks me about me not being faster than him. I roll my eyes and run up to him. He laughs and trips over his own feet causing me to fall over by the sudden stop.

I land square ontop of him. Our breathing gets hard. A tiny little blush appears on his cheeks. He smiles.
"Got to say, i like my top how about you."
I burst out laughing.

Lance's POV:
Keith bursts out laughing, and I can't help but laugh as well. I'll admit, it was a pretty funny joke (maybe it's not a joke, actually). We laid there, not wanting to get up. "You know, I wouldn't mind just laying here with you for the rest of the night. You're really, really warm, and I like having you this close to me... it's like we're having a second bonding moment-"

I freeze, revealing the truth about me remembering the bonding moment. "I-I mean our first bonding moment ever, because we have never, ever, ever, ever, ever had one before!" My cheeks are a rosy pink as I stutter, completely flustered.

This boy has really gotten to me...

Keith's pov:
I tilt my head to the side processing the words Lance had said.
Second bonding moment.
Does he really do remeber it. Or he is he just messing with.
I let out a little smile that i practically force out of my face.
"Bonding moment huh?"I say.

Lance's POV:
"U-um..." I struggle to let out the right words. Did I really just spoil my secret that I really did remember the bonding moment we had so long ago? "I.. might have remembered the bonding moment.." I gulp, looking up at him. "Don't hurt meeeeeee! I am innocent!"

Keith's pov.
I giggle at Lance's statement.
"Are you know." I say whispering in his ear.
I hear Lance's breath hitch. I give a sharp bite to the tip of his ear.
A groan escapes the boy under me.
(Things are bout to get steamy ;))
"K-keith"

Lance's POV:
I can't help but groan at Keith's sudden moves. Woah woah woah! Mullet is taking this a bit too far! "K-Keith.. wh-what are you doing...?" I blush and look away, not realizing that this could easily give him access to my neck. I freak out.

Is this really going to happen?