Naughty siya,shocked fab5

Delhi
OR Manshion.

All are having breakfast along with fab5,veebha,navya,Ayush.
At the same a black Mercedes entered into OR Manshion.A lady of 23 entered into Manshion furiously.
She is angry on some one imaginary smoke is coming from her ears
She came to Main hall and shouted.

Lady:-Siya Singh Obreoi,come to the Main hall now.

Hearing Voice Siya Shivered,Pinky gave a look to siya and asked

Pinky:-Now what you have Done Ms little devil.

All giggled,Siya gave glare to everyone.

Siya:-am innocent nani,May be today Hitler get up from other side of bed haina Bf.

Shivaay nodded.

Pinky:-ha ha chal we will see what you have done now.

All went to hall except Fab5 & veeba Navya& Ayush.Their they found Furious Nandini glaring at Siya and her Mamu's.
So lady is nandu.

N:-hello Ms Little devil how are you.
(Note the scarscism).

Siya:-are jaan tum agaye.

(Guys Siya calls Nandini as Jaan when she want to escape from Nandini angry).

Pinky:-Now conformed this little devil did something.

All giggled and got glare from siya.

N:-Siya stop buttering me today its not going to work.

Shivaay:-are barbie when you came from US.

Shivaay wanted to divert topic but Nandini gave a "will u shut up look".
Shivaay became quite.

N:-Why your school gave one week holiday Siya.(sternly).

Siya:-Jaan I already told right My teacher smitha mam is dead so their is no teacher to take classes to us until they find new teacher.(pure lie).

Nandini again glared at her, Fab5, veebha,Navya came their and shocked to see Nandini.Nandini didn't noticed them as she was busy in glaring Siya.Manik just staring at her with tears Then Siya said bringing manik out of trance.

Siya:-Jaan really am telling truth.

Hearing Jaan Manik frowned and wishpered in Cabir's ear.

M:-Cabir why she is calling Nandu as Jaan,only I can call her that.

Cabir gave " are you gone mad look"
And wishpered.

C:-Here we are Shocked to see Nandini and you are getting jealous of little girl calling her jaan shut up manik and listen to them.

Siya again got glare from Nandini.
Nandu held her head and sat on sofa
And said.

N:-Little devil do you know how embrassed am in ur school.

Flash back
After landing in India Nandini got a call from Siya school to attend for parents meet.Nandini went to siya school and went to Siya's teacher but their Nandini saw smitha mam fit and fine but Nandini thought her as her gost and started running here and there shouting gost.All are seeing her with weird face.After sometime she calmed and talked and got know siya lied to her

Flashback end.

After hearing Nandu all started laughing. Obreoi brothers are rolling on floor.even fab5 & others also laughing. Nandini shouted irritated by their laugh.