Monster and his Shinning star

It has been two days since siya went missing all are tensed about her,their is not trace of Mukti and Aliya.
Bhavya is trying every possible way to find out siya.Nandini become weak she doesn't having anything from two days.Manik is loosing his strength day by day.
Nandini is lying on her bed in her room and thinking about siya.
Suddenly nandini got a phone call she received it then she heard crying of Siya.

N:-Siya meri bachi where are you.

Then she heard evil laugh of a women.

Women:-Hello Ms Nandini Singh Obreoi How are you...?,crying about your Missing Daughter Don't Worry She is With Me.

N:-Who the Hell are you and why my Siya is with You.(angrily).

Women:-wow calm down Miss Obreoi  do you want your daughter to be dead.

N:-Noo don't do anything to her.

Women:-Then Come to XYZ place don't you dare to tell this to anyone,
You have to come alone to this place.

N:-ok plz don't do anything to My daughter plzz.

Women ended the call.Nandini got ready and sneaked out of Manshion by back door without anyone Notice.
She took a cab and went to that place.
That place is outskirts of Delhi In a old factory. Nandini Slowly entered inside she didn't saw anything but heard the voice of women.

Women:-Welcome Ms Nandini or we can say soon to be Mrs Nandini Malhotra.

Nandini turned and shocked to see her worst NightMare Non Other than Mrs Neyonika Malhotra.She Heard another girl Voice from back.

Girl:-She is never going to be Mrs Manik Malhotra.

Nandini turned back and saw Veebha standing With gun pointing towards her.

N:-Veebha what are you doing here.

V:-So I think its time to show My real Face to you.

N:-what face what are you talking veebha.(shuttering).

V:-you bitch you wanted to snatch My Manik from that is never going to happen Manik is Mine.

N:-are you Mad veebha we both love each other.

V:-that is My problem I want My Manik to myself, 5 years am waiting to make him mine but you popped out from nowhere ,you came between us today am going to kill not only and also your sweet daughter.

Hearing her Nandini become furious and slapped Veebha.

V:-you bitch I don't leave you

Veebha signaled someone they brought siya to her.Veebha pointed gun towards siya and said.

V:-Now your daughter going to die because of your foolish act.

N:-No veebha you are not going to do anything to her Manik going to kill once he got to know about this.

V:-oh darling who will tell him its me who killed you and siya because no one going to be alive to tell anything.

Nandini cried in vulnerability but composed herself.She stood straight within a shift she took gun from Veebha hand and pointed to her head.
From one hand she took Siya

N:-do you really think am fool am trained in Martial arts don't Mess with Me.

Veebha Made scared face but after sometime both Neyonika and veebha started laughing.