Chapter-12

Xander. POV.

Right now I am sitting beside Raven who is sleeping peacefully but the fact is that we are in hospital and she is on the hospital bed and an IV is inserted to her. I never thought that a day like this would come where I will see my mate lying in a comastate.

But the thing is that except for her moving chest she is showing no movement. I feel powerful after the moment she healed me. The moment she saw me I thought that she will leave me but the biggest shock was that she knew about me all along. And when she fainted down in my arms I got panicked and brought her here but when the doctor checked her he told me that her body is fine but just exhausted and needs rest.

So I brought her to our room and now I just have to wait for her to wake up. I need my answers. I also brought Berry to check upon her but she was pushed back ny some unknown force.

The Damon mindlinked me that a strong Lycan couple has come and are waiting in the office and are asking for my presence. I told Jessica and Damon's family to stay with her and look after her.

When I entered the office I saw black haired couple with blue eyes.

When I saw them I was shocked because they were none other than the previous Beta Couple of Previous Alpha King

They looked at me and nodded. I sat down in front of them and asked them

"To what do I owe the pleasure of meeting the Famous Beta Couple."

They smiled at me and  the previous Beta male Russel said

"Alpha Xander we are here to warn you about the upcoming war . The rouges and Vampires have joined hands and are after your mate."

I growled at the thought of someone taking away my mate. I calmed my lycan down and asked them

"How can I be sure that you guys are telling the truth? You can be telling a lie."

"No. Alpha Xander we will never lie about the person for whom we concern because the person who is your mate is our adopted daughter and we will never lie to the whom we love."
Previous Beta Female Jasmine spoke.

"You guys mean that Raven is your daughter?"

"Yes. But not biologically but we love her like our own."Russel said.

"So you guys might now what she is?Does she know that you are not her parents."
I Asked them.

"Yes she knows what we are and that we are not her parents. And about what she is ? We can't tell you that becasue that is not our place to tell because she herself doesn't know what she is? She just thinks that she has some powers. But let me tell you she is something more powerful and more beautiful this world has ever seen."
Russel said and then the couple stood up

And said

"Now Alpha Xamder we will take our leave."

"Wait! Why you insist on calling me Alpha when you know that i am the Alpha king."

"Because Alpha Xander My King and Queen are not dead."

......

I don't know how to wrap this information around my head. I thought that the previous alpha king and queen died but now I am coming to know that they are alive . My father was the best friend of the previous alpha king and after his sudden mysterious death my father took over the title and became the king and after my parents death I became the king.

When i was thinking about this I got mindlink form Jasmine to come to my room.

When i reached there I saw that the whole room was covered with viels and flowers which has surrounded the bed on which Raven was lying. She was looking like a sleeping princess. I asked Berry about this but she was clueless but told me that it was not harmful.

Then I mindlinked Damon to prepare our warriors for the war. I take a look at my sleeping beauty and kissed her forhead and left to train warriors.

 I take a look at my sleeping beauty and kissed her forhead and left to train warriors