i think of you - HanaritsuKrizza

Main Content

Archive of Our Own beta

Log In

Site Navigation

FandomsBrowseSearchAboutSearch Works

Work Search:  tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply"

 Skip header

Actions

Comments Share Download

Work Header

Rating:Teen And Up AudiencesArchive Warning:Creator Chose Not To Use Archive WarningsCategory:M/MFandom:僕のヒーローアカデミア | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero AcademiaRelationship:Bakugou Katsuki/Todoroki ShoutoCharacters:Todoroki ShoutoBakugou KatsukiAdditional Tags:todobakuEstablished RelationshipFuture FicDomestic FluffLanguage:EnglishSeries:Part 1 of the TodoBaku: "You to me are everything." series Next Work →Stats:Published:2017-05-26Words:1068Chapters:1/1Comments:14Kudos:236Bookmarks:9Hits:3085

i think of you

HanaritsuKrizza

Summary:

"Hey, did you know, when you dream of someone, it means that person misses you?"

Notes:

I do not own Boku no Hero Academia.

(See the end of the work formore notes.)

Work Text:

"If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden."

-Claudia Ghandi

...

"Hey, did you know, when you dream of someone, it means that person misses you?"

Shouto reluctantly peered his eyes open, feeling a tiny bit regretful that the serenity had been interrupted. His hand ceased its movement from where he was lazily running his fingers through the spiky yet surprisingly soft ash blond hair as he peeked at the face of his companion. His expression was untroubled and amicable, eyes closed and lips parted in a dallying manner and if not for the continuous gesture of leisurely rubbing his foot from Shouto's ankle, he would have thought the blond was fast asleep.

"Really?" Shouto whispered lowly and relished the calmness the blond was currently emitting. It was not everyday that they had a peaceful conversation like this in which not a single foul word could be heard from his lover's full sentence so he wanted to listen to his placid voice and  savor every moment of it.

The blond hummed a little loudly that it vibrated through his chest and Shouto thought his lover was far too gone from fatigue and exhaustion that came along with his three days and two nights trip. Or perhaps it was the relaxed position he was currently situated in that had him stammering instead of continuing the conversation he, himself, had started.

Shouto was lying with his back at a personal favorite sofa while half of Katsuki's body was draped all over Shouto's, enveloping him in warm, comfortable snuggle. His lover's head was resting on his chest as Shouto played with his hair and the accompanied brushing of their feet together added to the domesticity of their relationship.