i am with you - HanaritsuKrizza

Main Content

Archive of Our Own beta

Log In

Site Navigation

FandomsBrowseSearchAboutSearch Works

Work Search:  tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits

 Skip header

Actions

Comments Share Download

Work Header

Rating:Teen And Up AudiencesArchive Warning:Creator Chose Not To Use Archive WarningsCategory:M/MFandom:僕のヒーローアカデミア | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero AcademiaRelationship:Bakugou Katsuki/Todoroki ShoutoCharacters:Todoroki ShoutoBakugou KatsukiAdditional Tags:todobakuEstablished RelationshipDomestic FluffLanguage:EnglishSeries:← Previous Work Part 7 of the TodoBaku: "You to me are everything." series Next Work →Stats:Published:2017-05-31Words:1222Chapters:1/1Comments:5Kudos:233Bookmarks:13Hits:2395

i am with you

HanaritsuKrizza

Summary:

"You better not be feigning sleep."

Notes:

I do not own Boku no Hero Academia.

(See the end of the work formore notes.)

Work Text:

"Love is a game that two can play and both win." 
-Eva Gabor

...

"You better not be feigning sleep."

Shouto came back to consciousness because of the sound that came out of the blue. Instincts told him to keep his eyes shut and his awakening be unknown and more often than not, his instincts provided him an easy and safe route in this relationship. Thus, he tend to follow it on a certain extent.

In addition to that, suddenly hearing those words in your current state of unconsciousness, or in his case - post state, will put you in alarm especially if it came from the Bakugou Katsuki.

Last thing he could recall, he lied on his side at the sofa as he decided to take a nap while waiting for his lover. He figured he could waste time sleeping and could reenergize at the same time. He used his arm to cushion his head and stretched his legs out that it left no room for another occupant to join him on his self-claimed sofa.

It was one of those days in which the weather couldn't seem to settle; one minute, the sun was bright and shining, then the next hour, the rain was pouring. Just the mere sound of the rain dropping on the ground lulled Shouto to sleep faster than he would usually have. Also, days like this one strangely made him a heavy sleeper, probably why he had no idea what had ensued and why his lover rashly told him that.

In the present moment, as far as he could tell, his arm that he was sure he used as a pillow laid beside him where it threatened to hang on the sofa in only a minuscule movement. His legs were bent a bit and his head was resting on something that had an awfully unnatural sense and oddly enough, it continuously stirred with the slightest wheezing as though it breathed life.

But in spite of the weird shape of his makeshift pillow, he was having a comfortable time and there was an unexplained feeling of security and familiarity that made his heart flutter in a good way. Cringing internally, Shouto thought it was as if his heart knew what his mind didn't.