this is love *smut

*IM WARNING YOU IN ADVANCE THIS IS SMUT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
things get a lil dirtAY😤. vulgar language as well!
enjoy!!

————————————————————————"Holy shit

"Holy shit." Nasuki said without a thought. She could've sworn she had a nosebleed. Yuri wanted to show Natsuki the new dress she had gotten. Yuri walked out of their bathroom leaving her speechless. It was a classic red colored dress that fell extremely low in the back. It was very low cut leaving her cleavage more than visible. It was long and also very form fitting. It hugged every curve on her body. Yuri's face was tinted with a red blush.
"Is it t-too much? I don't think I could pull this off..." Yuri said feeling embarrassed.
"My god Yuri. You pull it off incredibly. Are you crazy? If you wore that out someone would snatch you up!" Natsuki responded. She meant what she said.
Yuri giggled.
"I hope you're right. I just never saw myself wearing something like this I think it's a littl-"
Natsuki cut her off with a kiss. A deep one. Natsuki slid her tongue slowly into her mouth. Both of their tongues began to intertwine with one another. Natsuki and Yuri knew exactly where this was going so they both began walking to the same place.
The bedroom.
The 2 blushing girls continued their kissing on the bed, exploring each other all the while. Yuri's hands ran softly down Natsuki's chest to her small waist.
Natsuki started to unzip Yuri's dress. Yuri gently trailed her hands under Natsuki's shirt and fiddled with her bra until she pulled it off along with her shirt. Yuri kissed her neck down to her pink nipples. Natsuki let out soft pretty moans. Yuri smiled while running her tongue from her chest to right above her pants. Natsuki grabbed Yuri by the chin and kissed her harder than ever. Putting all her passion into it. Natsuki slowly pulled down the straps of her dress until her large breasts were revealed. Yuri was always shy about her body and Natsuki hates that. Natsuki always thought her body was beautiful.
Yuri blushed and tried to hide her face in her hands. Natsuki removed her hands from her face and kissed her gently.
"Don't be shy. It's okay."
Natsuki squeezes Yuri's breasts tightly and moved her tongue over them slowly and eventually sucking them. Yuri's head fell back as she moaned quietly. They both want more. Yuri pushes Natsuki back on the bed so she was lying down. Yuri had her arms on either side of Natsuki leaning over her. She grinned and trailed her fingers lightly down her body until she arrived at her pants. She pulled the zipper down with her teeth and pulled the pants off with her hands. She rubbed Natsuki through her underwear making her extremely aroused. Yuri could already feel how wet she was. She decided to tease a little and lick her through her soaking underwear. Yuri could hear her groaning. Finally she pulled down Natsuki's underwear revealing a beautiful pink pussy. Yuri moved her tongue across her pretty parts. She began sucking it's sticking her tongue in as far as she could go. Natsuki was moaning louder now.
"Faster. Please!" Natsuki said sounding breathless.
Yuri could taste her cum in her mouth and she loved how it tasted. She moved faster. Natsuki arched her back with pleasure. Yuri pulled her tongue away and put one finger slowly inside of Natsuki. Natsuki groaned. Yuri started slow, then began moving her finger faster. Yuri could feel her warm cum dripping over her fingers. Natsuki was shaking like crazy. Yuri went further and added another finger in and began moving faster than ever. Natsuki continued to moan until she climaxed and shook with pleasure. She squirted onto Yuri and dripped slowly onto the bed. Yuri brought her face up to Natsuki's until they were nose to nose. Natsuki grabbed Yuri's chin and pulled her into a wet kiss. Yuri moved down to Natsuki's neck biting it seductively. Natsuki began pulling off the rest of Yuri's dress to reveal purple lace underwear. Natsuki teased and rubbed Yuri's clit through her underwear. Yuri moved her head back from Natsuki's neck and moaned quietly.
Yuri was practically dripping. Yuri grabbed onto Natsuki's ass as she went down on Yuri. She yanked off her underwear. Natsuki began to tongue Yuri's pussy. Natsuki backed away and moved her pussy onto Yuri's. They began rubbing on top of each other, unable to get enough. They moved quickly and configured to leak all over each other. They both climaxed at the same time, squirting up to each others chest making both of them wet with each other's cum. The moaned and fell back onto the bed. Yuri creeped her hand slowly down to Natsuki's clit again, breathing heavily. Natsuki did the same. They began to finger each other. Moving deeply, in and out. They came one last time. Both of them were out of breath. They lay down next to each other, smiling.
"I love you." Natsuki said to Yuri.
"I love you too." She replied.
Natsuki stayed cuddled on Yuri's body, giving her warmth and comfort. They admired each other.
2 bodies intertwined. 2 strings of yarn tied together.
This is love.
————————————————————————
To make up for the dirtiness I added a cute lil moment there at the end. Anyways, hope you enjoyed if you read it.
- cunfuzeds