Chapter 7 - The Past

Meanwhile, the world outside of Vampire Kingdom

Shawn's POV

Carly had been gone for almost 5 days. Since the day I met her in the club, I hadn't seen her anywhere. I tried to track her down but there was no sense of her in this world. I was thinking that maybe she had gone into a dimension, that's why I couldn't find her.

My pack had been training for the battle. Queen Omelia, the Queen of all Witches had informed us that a war is coming. We were getting ready for a huge battle. Unsure how the battle would begin, we put in all our efforts in training before the war came. In the best-case scenario, the war would be stopped. But it didn't seem that way. Witches always had the ability to foresee the future in their visions which were true.

My wolf form was called Blue, he had dark greyish-brown fur around the head, with a little whitish fur on his body. My wolf form was called Blue because he had those fiery blue eyes that often gave the enemy a chill. I was the leader of my pack, the name for my Wolf Pack was Winter Wolf.

 I was the leader of my pack, the name for my Wolf Pack was Winter Wolf

Carly's POV

After the training with Lucas, we took a rest. I started thinking about my crazy dreams. Jacky said those are real... what does it mean? I turned into a mermaid, I went to Demon Kingdom, Angel Kingdom, Witch Kingdom. I'm staying in Vampire Kingdom? I guess? It's weird. I couldn't make up my mind about what was going on.

"Hey, are you okay?" my attention was drawn back to reality when Lucas asked me.

"Oh, yea, I'm fine," I replied.

"You had improved a lot!" praised Lucas.

"Thanks!" I replied.

"So, you want to talk about your crazy dreams?" asked Lucas.

"I had dreamt of turning into a mermaid swimming in the ocean, then the next second I reached Demon Kingdom. Next, I went to meet the angel. It was weird, and..." I was about to say what Jacky told me in the dream but I stopped, "And I woke up."

"That's indeed a weird dream," said Lucas.

"Yea, it was like trying to tell me something," I replied.

"I've heard that it might be a vision but only witches can see it," said Lucas.

"Does this place have a library?" I asked.

"Yea, there is. Jacky can bring you there," said Lucas, "Why?"

"I might do some research, maybe I can get to know myself more," I replied.

"That would be a good idea. So, see you soon?" asked Lucas. "See you soon, Lucas" I replied with a sweet smile.

I walked to the hall and saw Jacky talking to a girl. She seemed like the girl in my dream... is it... Kaitlin? I hid behind the wall and eavesdropped on their conversation. Kaitlin was talking to Jacky, "We will need to bring her to the Angel Land as soon as possible. The Angel Family has been waiting to get her." Jacky replied, "Not now, we need her to be trained enough first." "But we are running out of time now, you have to speed it up," said Kaitlin with an anxious tone. Jacky responded to her, "I will speed it up tonight, and we'll go tomorrow."