Friday, after school

"Ting Tonggg"
Sunset rang the doorbell of Twilights place. She waited patiently till the frontdoor opened and revealed a casually dressed Twilight who had her hair in a messy bun. Sunset couldn't contain her smile. She thought Twilight looked very cute in her shorts and tanktop. "Oh hi Sunset, come in. Make yourself comfortable. Can I offer you something to drink? Water? Soda? Juice?" Twilight started rambling. "Uuh, soda is fine." Sunset answered caught off guard by Twi's rambling.

"Do you want ice in your drink?" Twilight asked again. "Yeah, sure why not." Sunset said while putting her bookbag on the floor near the sofa. She then took a seat on the sofa. Twilight's sofa was a very cute purple sofa and was very comfy. There were a three pink sofa pillows on it. All arranged neatly.

As Sunset looked around the apartment she noticed that everything was arranged neatly. Too neatly for her if you'd ask her. She knew that her friend was big on sorting and arranging things. She also knew that her friend was big on lists. Mostly checklists. Twilight was very organized.

As on que Twilight came out with her drink in one hand and a notepad with some things scribbled on it in the other. A list. "So where did you wanna start?" Twilight asked curiously. "Uuh, the beginning? I mean I understand how to solve the problem but I think I'm missing a step or something. I want you to help me figure out what that is." Sunset answered a little bit depressed.

"Okay, got it. Do you mind if we start now or did you wanna take a break first." Twilight asked. "We can start now. The earlier we start, the more time we have to solve this thing." Sunset said enthusiastic.

"Alrighty then. I will get my stuff and then we can start." Twilight went into her closet to get her bookbag. Then she went into her room and came back with a heap of books. Sunset just looked at her and shook her head. "What?? I like to be prepared and if I'm gonna help you, I wanna help you the right way." Twilight said while blushing.

Sunset just laughed and in that moment she thought Twi looked extra cute. And it warmed her inside. Like allways Twilight started arranging everything in some kind of order. When she was done she looked up at Sunset and said "I have arranged everything in a specific order. These books contain formulas, these are math history and these are theories." She sounded so very proud. "Anyway without further a do let us begin. Can you show me the problem Sunset?"

Sunset grabbed her book and showed her it. They remained engrossed in their studies for a while.

A.N Another short chapter. I know. Sorry.
Tootles.