Unexpected Sleepover

As Twilight got ready for bed she gave Sunset a towell, a toothbrush and some pajamas she could sleep in. Sunset took everything and headed for the bathroom to take a shower.

When Sunset came back she looked around to find out where she would sleep. But when she didn't notice a made up couch she looked for Twilight who was in her room busy with arranging her pillows differently.

"Uh Twilight do you have an extra blanket for me to borrow so I can sleep on your couch." Twilight turned around startled by Sunset's voice. "A what?" She asked confused. "An extra blanket so I can sleep on your couch." Sunset repeated. "Oh no no no Sunset, you are not sleeping on the couch tonight. You are sleeping in the bed with me."

"I could not possibly intrude on you more than I already have Twilight." Sunset meekly said. Tho she didn't really wanna sleep on the couch but if she had to she would. It's her fault anyway. She should've watched the time and then she wouldn't have missed her bus.

"You are sleeping in the bed with me tonight and that's final." Twilight replied matter of factly. "Now get in or do you want to watch some tv first? I on the other hand read a book before bed but If you wanna watch tv, I'll watch with you." She blushingly said.

"No, let's crawl in to bed and then you can read a part from your book to me. I like listening to you." Sunset suggested. Sunset made her way to the bed. Twilight moved the covers back so they both could get in. After they settled in Twilight grabbed a book from her night stand and opened it.

"What's this book about?" Sunset asked curiously. "Uhm, its a fiction about a vampire who falls in love with a mortal girl." She answered. "Oh cool. Sounds very interesting. So what are you waiting for? Start reading." Sunset encouraged.

After like 20min of listening to Twilight read, Sunsets eyes began to slowly close. Unintentionally she rolled onto her side into Twilight and threw her arm over her. Twilight who was a little startled about this action stopped reading and looked at Sunset who had her eyes closed and was breathing in a steady rhythm.

Twilight thought she looked so cute. After she caught herself starring at Sunset she put away her book and turned off the lamp on her night stand. She then settled into her pillows and tried to sleep.

She couldn't sleep tho.

A.N Again with a short chapter. Yeah I know.
Sorry.
Tootels