Chapt. 5

"What the fuck, Ella?" Damien exclaimed.

"Excuse me?" I replied as Jacob just looks at us with an amused expression.

"Ella what the fuck is this?!" Said Damien.

"Why are you all up in my business? You don't see me barging in when you make out with some random girl, do you?" I glared at him.

He cleared his throat and regained his composure. "Whatever. You shouldn't be making out with some random new guy. You don't know what he could do to you."

Since a few minutes ago.

"What I do is none of your business, Damien." I deadpanned.

"Shall we?" I look at Jacob and extend my hand out as he takes mine and we leave the empty classroom and Damien glares at Jacob and I as we leave the empty classroom.

Mission accomplished.

I high-fived Jacob with a grin when Damien couldn't see us anymore.

. . . . .

It's lunch time now and Damien's death stare has been practically burning holes into the back of my head the whole time. I mean, why should he care? He's not my boyfriend and I'm not even stopping him. I'd gladly hop into is arms as we walk down the aisle.

"You okay?" Jacob asked, concerned.

"Yeah. Just thinking." I say and he nods. He told me before that he was gay which made me feel awful about kissing him but he assured me it was all good. It still didn't help that I felt horrible about it - as if I used him. Of course, he gave me consent but still. Anyway, I've always wanted to have a guy best friend who also likes boys.

"Ellaaaaa." Breanne called in a sing song tune.

"Yes?" I say.

"Nevermind." She mutters.

Okay?

Ding

My phone notification went off.

pig: Hey baby sis so the guys are coming over after school alright? Just wanted to tell you. ;)

Me: Okay. And don't call me baby sis I'm not a baby anymore and you're only 1 minute older.

pig: Whatever you say baby sis. ;)

I groan internally but couldn't help the smile on my face.

~☆~

I hear the door open but ignore it. Pretty sure it's the guys.

Just as I was at the top of the stairs to go downstairs something stopped me in my tracks.

"So remember that girl i was talking about this morning? Yeah I asked her out and now we're kinda official." A voice I recognize as Damien's. A series of cheers came from the guys but my heart shattered into the tiniest pieces of all.

Right why would he ever like me.

I couldn't help the tear rolling down my cheek as I ran to my room sobbing. Again with being dramatic.

So my crush has a girlfriend now and he played me? He also happens to be my close friend and my brother's bestfriend. I fucking hate myself for being so dramatic and sensitive.

I buried my face into my pillow and I cried for what felt an hour until a knock came on my door.

"Go away!" I shout.

This person was probably deaf because he came in anyway.

"Hey, what's wrong?" My brother's comforting voice asked.