2

Makayla pov

The first store I saw was pink and I wanted to go in there he said I can go in any store.

Me: can we go in here.
I said pointing to pink.

He nodded his head and made a really nigga face but idc. I picked out a couple outfits and got some lip gloss. We walked out of pink and went to footlocker. I got 4 pair of shoes and everybody else ended up getting a pair. We went to forever 21 Charlotte Russ and American Eagle.

Kentrell: do u want a phone makayla.

My momma never let me have a phone she said its not something I need so she never got me one.

Me: Yea.
I said looking at him smiling for the first time in a long time since my momma died. We went in apple and he got me a iphone xr and a case for it.

Me: thank u.

Kentrell: u don't have to say that I'm yo father. Was those all the stores u wanted to go to.

Me: yea.

Kentrell: aight, Montana y'all let's go.

We walked out the mall and I got in the car. I'm not gone change my ways just because my so called father came around. I'm gone still be that same smart ass Lil girl that I am.

Kentrell's pov

We pulled up at the house Makayla was sleep.

Me: makayla wake up.

She woke up and I helped her with her bags she spent over 1000 herself. I unlocked the door and everybody walked in.

3three: aye we gone leave so u can bond with her.

Me: aight peace.

They left and it was just me and her in the house. I didn't know what to do I never had a daughter so I never knew what to day to one.

Makayla: y did u come get me.

Me: Idc who nobody is I'mma take care of my kids regardless.

Makayla: u said kids with a s u got more then me.

Me: Yea I got 4 other ones kayden, taylin, kamiri, and kamron all boys except u.

Makayla: don't u think u got enough kids y did u come get me I don't want to be a burden on u.

Me: u can't be a burden on me if I'm your father what part don't u understand.

Makayla : what I don't understand is y tf u decided to stick yo Lil dick inside my momma.

Me: IDK who u think your talking to but u need to turn yo voice down.

Makayla : I can do what I want u ain't a father till u earn the name and buying me shit ain't gone earn the name either.

Me: IDK the type of shit u did with yo momma but I ain't Chyna so don't go getting a smart ass mouth with me cause I'll pop u in ya shit.

Makayla: u ain't gone pop shit and don't say my momma name out ya mouth anymore.

I'm not finna keep going back and forth with this Lil ass girl she don't run shit round here tf.

Me: your room the one with your name on it I ain't finna argue with u cause I'll end up beating yo ass. You need to turn that attitude tf down.

Makayla pov

OK yea I shouldn't have flipped out like that but I was feeling some type of way. I walked up the stairs and walked to the room that said MAKAYLA on the door. Once I opened it the room was gray and yellow my two favorite colors. I wonder how he knew. I had a bathroom, walk-in closet that as ready had clothes in it that was my size and everything. I had shoes and alot of other things. I walked over to my nightstand and there was a letter siting there. I opened it and it said

Dear KAYLA,
Ik I haven't been in your life before but I'm gone be here from now on. Your the first daughter that I had so I can teach u something's and u can teach me something's. We might not always get along but hey not all kids get along with their parents. I hope u understand I never knew u were my child so I really couldn't be there if I would've known I would've been there no matter what.
From your father,
Who loves u dearly.

I was just looking at the letter. How did he do this in this short amount of time. Then I remembered they did say they found him yesterday so. I just don't get y niggas don't wrap they shit up.