16

Sandrea pov
I was still kinda sad so I took a shower to clear my mind.
A hour later
When I got out I put on (media) and went downstairs in the living room and sat by my dad while jada gave me a sorrowful look.

Kentrell: mane you still sad ?

Me: no I listened to what you said and I feel better

Kentrell: you wanna have a movie night with yo brothas?

Me: yessss I miss them are they coming on tour with us

Kentrell: Ion even know . Go get some snacks and I'll call they mommas ok

I went in the kitchen and got buku snacks and sodas and juice while waiting I went to my dads room and set everything up

Kentrell pov
I called all the girls and they said they otw and I decided for us to watch Wonder Woman
30 minutes later
All my sons here and we in my room chillin bouta put it in and k3 already sleep. Even tho it's only like 6 everybody was on they way to sleep. Except me. It's alot of shit on my mind but they say everything happen for a reason. Sandrea layed all up under me sleep the boys all over Jada. Jada actually a keeper I be talking to her when no one around. I'm just not gone jump in a relationship that quick especially with the shit that's going on with Sandrea and how she been feeling. I soon dozed of to sleep like everybody else.

The next day.
Sandrea pov

When I woke up everybody was out the bed I was the only one sleep. I went to my room got in the shower brushed my teeth and stuff.

Outfit

Outfit.
I really didn't have nothing to do so I just danced. Everything that I said to his momma was true. Like when she technically called me one of his hoes brought back so many memories of how my grandma will treat my momma because she was 6. I still can't believe she was 6 tho. While I was dancing Draco and Tay Tay ran in my room. These two stay bothering me.

Me: where daddy.

Draco: in room.

Me: he woke.

Tay Tay: yea.

Me: okay let's go in his room.

We walked in his room he was laying down on his phone. That's the first thing he do he don't brush his teeth then get on the phone he get straight on the phone. Just nasty. I went and layed on him with my head on his chest. I don't know why but everytime I lay with him all my pain just goes away. I love my father.

Kentrell: you cool.

Me: yea, you wanna know something.

Kentrell: wassup.

Me: you need to get off yo phone and go brush yo teeth.

Kentrell: shut up. I just got up when they came to yo room.

Me: daddy what we doing today.

I asked him as he got up and went to his bathroom.

Kentrell: I don't know. What you wanna do.

Me: I want es, shy, the twins, eisha, and Kayla. To come over.

Kentrell: I'll see. But if they come over y'all ain't going nowhere but to the backyard.

Me: who wants to be in a backyard.

Kentrell: I don't wanna leave the house today. So nobody is cause I gotta be the ride.

Me: not if I call 3three or Montana.

Kentrell: what I say.

Me: ughh

Kentrell: you won't have nobody over here with that attitude.

I walked out his room. Sometimes he be so boring.
I texted all the girls in a group chat
Text convo Me:do y'all wanna come over
Essence:yes can we go to the mall
Me: my dad said he don't feel like taking us nowhere he said we can go to the backyard.
Yoni:me and solai at an arcade my mom could come get y'all
Kayla:my mom said yes
Shy:I don't wanna be in a backyard
Me:I'll ask my dad yoni

I walked to my dad room.

Me: dad can I go with yoni and solai.

Kentrell: where Sandrea. I just said I'm not going nowhere.

Me: they momma gone come get me. And the arcade. Plus they said they ain't want to sit in the backyard. I don't even want to sit in the backyard.
I mumbled that part.

Kentrell: you got some to say.

Me: no but can I go.

Kentrell: you better be back in this house by 6. And I'm not playing.

Me: OK.

It's 1 so I actually have time.
Text convo:
Me: he said yea. When to momma gone come. And I gotta be back by 6.
Yoni: just send yo location.
Me: sent location.
Yoni: aight we on our way so be ready.
Me: OK.

Since I was already ready I really ain't have to do nothing. I was just dancing till they came.

4hours later.
We been at the arcade for 4 hours we really just competing in games foreal. After we leave here everybody just gone come to my house. Maybe if they there I'll sleep in my room. But I doubt it.

tharealestsavage helped write this.

I know I'm lacking but I really have no ideas. But go to tharealestsavage page and read her book.