Chapter V

Johan Steel's POV:

(15 Years Later)

"Landing on the surface in 10.9.8..."

A female voice on the system compressed the pressure and excitement among the operatives of project Tosanu XI inside the wide room that seems brimful. We are all 43 males including dad and Mr. Golbach that was on my both side. We never allow women to maneuver in this kind of vital and significant operations.

Each individuals have their own computers and own errands to do for the mission.

The large 7d hologram in middle shows the 2 gigapixels camera footage of what Yahtzee sees in the form of his left eye. That is greater than that of a human eyes has.

I started his awakening, he opened his metal lids, showing us the interior of his ship that was untouched for 15 years. The door opened before he automatically recovered from a long sleep. He walked in a perfect altered gait until his gigantic metal foot touched the stair. We can see the maroon soil nearly as bole beneath his feet along the terrain. His minor deputy 6 robots stepped just beside him, letting him the first to do everything.

Letting him to be the leader.

"Tosanu11 landed sucessfully

"Tosanu11 landed sucessfully."

The workers cheered up as they heard the female voice.It continued formulating the planet's affecting factors, etc.

"Checking the Atmosphere.78% Nitrogen (N2), 20% Oxygen (O2) and 2% of other gases such as Carbon Dioxide (CO2),argon and neon."

I really can't believe this. Olympus first planet can host life forms. Maybe it already has, it is really Earth-like.

"Show me more data."

Dad commands to the system.

" Force fields has positive gravity, similar to Earth, has equal atmosphere,sufficient to hold gas close to the surface. Gravity 5.715 m/s (2)"

It was less than 4% of the gravity here on Earth. And that causes for a light weight and movement.
Yahtzee reveales his bullet armored arm and fired a single shot above.

"Escape velocity 38,399 km/hr"

He put back his arm.

"Planet's size based on the data collected from space. Diameter at the equator is 11,996 km, and it's circumference, 38,999 km."

I heard muted amazement that surprised my dad's workers for the first time.It was really the twin of Gaea.

" The average distance from Olympus1 is 129,435,650 kilometers. Making a complete rotation of 345 days. Revolution takes 22 hours completely."

I saw my dad with amusement on his face like what Mr. Golbach had now.It breaks the records of the old 'Earth Similarity Index' for centuries.

It was sunset in there,and we can clearly see the red giant Olympus1 or the host star in the constellation of Aquarius.The planet was terrestrial with blood surroundings.

Yahtzee kneeled down gently touching and analyzing the sparkling soil.

"Percentage composition of elements by mass on solid and liquid.Iron 33.9, oxygen 27.7, silicon 18.5, magnesium 14.6, nickel 5.1, sulfur 2, titanium 0.20, soil carbon was higher than Earth."

The schocking data still goes on,revealing much interesting information. Carbon is that much on the soil, and that's why it has sparkling surface and that causes sudden chunks of diamonds and graphite just appearing on the way. If somehow transporting of human was approved there, the cost of diamonds are probably much lower there than here on Earth.

Yahtzee stands up and stared on the surroundings.

"Temperature plays around -100 to 40 °C."
And a bit cooler because of the red giant star that has less deadly ultra violet rays and less energy.

"It surely has developed life somewhere."

I heard dad murmured.

"Age, 4.9 billion.Water 68%. Host star, red giant's size 593,999 km. Temperature 5,000 °C "

"Incredible.Now Yahtzee,I am giving you the mission you have to do.First thing is to find life forms that may have been evolve there,second is a little background check and third will be your duty to guard that planet that we will be know as planet Artemis that will be your home from now on.The other 2 neighbour planets will be called Athena and Hestia.The three untouched holly legends."

He said with a smile.

"Copy."

A short robotic voice from Yahtzee replied.

We have this great quality satellite for radio waves.

"Unbelievably amazing, isn't it Golbach?"

Dad smile with a trace of sarcasm in his voice talking to the old alien that still speechless.His life span isn't good.I think he can't possibly reach over 60's.

It was the fourth successfull robot transporting in our history in such a light year across. It's a very expensive transportation if the background check is affirmative. If there is no other alien owns the planet.