Chapter VI

Stan Travis Schwarzenegger's POV:

Dark maroon sunset soil produces refraction of precious stones into perfect iridescent luster in the wide empty rocky land for the last time before the host star sets

Dark maroon sunset soil produces refraction of precious stones into perfect iridescent luster in the wide empty rocky land for the last time before the host star sets. Sounds like a vacuum but I can detect something behind the horizon, that is something unstably moving. I will figure it out sometime before checking the gemstones, I kneeled down grabbing the soil on my metal hand once again, neatly checking the types of the small stones. Little circles appeared on my screen, emphasizing the stones, it started to give information as I focus my gaze into the precious gems.

Some usual blue sapphires, green emeralds, red and blue diamonds, alexandrite, blue green boron serendibite, blue garnets, grandidierite, orange-red piainite and some different shades of green jadeite, etc...

The information on my screen were infinity, offering much further exploration. But that's on the set aside corner right now. I'll leave it on my brothers.

'Kamoju wuneja'

I commanded to my companions before standing up and getting a nod respond from them. They were 6, and got that blue semi-colors around their 8 foot metal bodies.

'Fomuja'

They responded with their brave blue eyes, I gave them my small nod before retreating.

Starting at a single step, I explored a couple of meters away walking with oblivion and solitude in the dark planet. The search last for an hour, and it leads into something.

Strange noises are hiding behind these dark dunes.

And besides there's something wrecking me inside even I knew there's nothing.

Thousand words from my vocabulary can't find the right one, maybe the nearly right was ineffable.

Just by the weird thought my mind creates, I stared at my right silver hand, raising it up on my face.

Something's ethereal I can sense without a human sense. I can feel the lies and dishonesty even if I do not have feelings. I don't nearly know what's happening to me. Skulduggery were embracing ubiquitous, confusing me in many ways and attacking me like I am stroked by an impactfull string of a fuzzball, or being sucked in a black hole's event horizon, spaghettified inside the singularity like a lost astronaut dying unnoticed without the acknowledgement and honor.

My hand keeps on exploring my face until it finally find it's place on my left eye. Pulling it back in front of me with a blue eye. A small white ball with an ocean blue pupil appeared on my grip, with wirings attached to it.

The isolation keeps me distant on the truth. I can see the untrue things that kept in me, something inside me triggers my confusion about everything, Am I suppose to feel such of these?

I grind it inside my fist, revealing broken bionic parts. I didn't hesitate to throw my left eye away. I am now an eyeless zombie robot walking around.

Is this the pain!

Is this what they call pain? But I am not supposed to feel such things. I don't have elastic heart or feelings.

The sky is filled with stars, and visible nearby bright giant planets and moon that helped light on the dark unknown path.

After a long time of feeling the what they call pain, even I know that I'm assuming I'm a human. My sensor detects a shore just only half kilometer 247° Southwest coast. Walking dead around, I am confident that I can get there and will make a discovery just by myself without commands from this weird sensors and eye. And that was obvious just by looking at the weird small things floating around the glowing shore, calm mellifluous waves makes me feel so sad.

Unusual glowing light blue creatures flows with the wind

Unusual glowing light blue creatures flows with the wind. Light blue bioluminescence water on display, it is cause by the bioluminescence plankton microorganisms . A large curve of rock splits the coast, kissing the water. I walk through the shore not minding the water. Because I'm unsurprisingly waterproof.

 Because I'm unsurprisingly waterproof

A soft muted sound keeps on playing. I know it was a laughter of something behind this rock.

And I knew I was right, a little bonfire orange red luminescence from gathered branches and twigs placed in the middle of dancing group of Alien?

Their skin color were mist of light gold, I can see it in the use of my super enhanced eye that can detect things despite low light conditions.

How freaking amazing that they hold intelligence like humans, humanoids and other aliens. They use branches to create light. This is unexpected.

They were more than 6 foot tall with slim bodies, 2 males were 7 foot and 4 females with 6.8's dancing around the fire with some weird small flying objects with them. Laughing and smiling with some Music?!

They know how to use and make music.

The little bluish purple flies around me. And it was just a type of bioluminescence insect.

I checked my location that appears around, and the radar says that I am almost 9.6 kilometer away from my brothers. I am about to call them when I realized that they have something to do. I think I can handle this, I'll collect data and come back to the base afterwards.