▪ Chapter 10 ▪

Piano room

Rui was walking in the hallway with two heavy bags. 'I don't know why but Yui-nee forgets her bag so often, even if she didn't get drained by those guys... '
She turned to a wooden door and opened it up, revealing a pink empty bedroom. The pinkette tossed one of the bags on the bed, a little harshly.
"Sigh... this is too much... that girl is too careless." She said while shaking her head.

'She's surely gonna get scolded for not being proper for it by Reiji. I wonder if he knows already... I mean he creepily knows most of what happened in the house, even if he wasn't there.' Rui was a little worried for her careless sister.

The pinkette looked at the clock on the table. "Half past 10 pm..?" She then glanced at the window and walked towards it and placed her palm on the glass. "... It's already this dark."
Rui looked at the dark sky with a complex emotions in her eyes.
'I don't like dwelling on the past but... can't help but miss my life there a little bit...' she thought and unconsciously pressed her lips and frowned.

Suddenly, an arm was wrapped around the little girl. The cold fingers of the person, caressed the smooth silky skin on her cheeks. The guy's emerald green orbs glistening in the moonlight.
"That's a nice expression you have there~ little thing~"

Rui was momentarily sucked into the deep orbs of his and whispered out "..Laito?"
The guy's smile deepened as he heard his name being called out. Only a few senconds later Rui collected herself back and changed her tone into more attentive but cold one.
"What are you doing, here?"

Laito pulled the girl closer to himself a little harshly but slowly. "Fu~ hmm~What do mean?"
Rui tried to distance herself from the guy without much force but it was in vain, he didn't intended to let her go.
"Come on, wanna play with me? Little thing~" He said and leaned into her neck and whispered "I'll be very nice to you~"

Very unpleasant goosebumps ran across Rui's body and her very being tensed up. '... is this guy for r-real?' She said in her mind still in a little shock. '... well his brothers aren't better but his approach is certainly worse ... '

Rui placed her palm on Laito's mouth and pushed his face away and made a distanced. Laito smirked under the girl's hand and licked it, causing Rui to quickly pull back.
"That's a cute reaction~" he said and picked her up in bridal style then started walking.

"Where are you taking me?" Rui carefully looked at the male and asked.
"See it for yourself~" Laito said with a smile, not looking at the girl, just walking forward.

With in no time, they reached a certian unknown door that Rui didn't notice. She looked at the door curiously but also with hint of uncertainty. '.. I want to know what's inside but at the same time no..' she thought.

Laito glanced at the girl's face and his smile deepened as he looked at the girl's troubled expression.
He pushed the door open, revealing a simple yet beautiful white room with a matching white piano.