The Lies. The Truth. (7.7)

||Renessme||

"I hope that was good enough for you?" I hesitantly ask Jason.

Grinning sheepishly he bobs his head, while tracing his lips again, "The best kiss I have had."

It's time to make him pay.
Punish him!

Caressing his now red cheek, I whisper softly, "Good! That's good, Jason. People say one never able to forget their first." Just as he was about to interrupt me, I place my finger on his lip to stop him, "Now, for everything you've shared with her, with Sandra, I forbid for you to share with me. All the first that you shared with her, should always remain ingraved fresh in your mind." Taking my hand away, "Those should be your special memories."

With that I left a surprised Jason and the other's behind, limping my way out, finally letting it all go, tears after tears start to trickle down my face, I utter under my breath, "If we do make this... whatever this is, between us work again."

Just as I yank open the door, to step out of Uncle Zender's office, I'm ambushed with four frowning faces, they were clinging on to each other's soulmates.

Ignore them?

With a weak smile, I begin to limp past them. Not even eight steps away from the door, I was stopped midway as few thunderous roars erupted out of Uncle Zender's office, followed with constant shouting and breaking of things.

Must be the boys throwing a fit!
Don't give in, walk away.
You're doing great.

While I was busy in my thoughts, my father explained, "They'll only get worse with how you're acting, baby."

Is he on my side or theirs?

I shrug at him, reminding him, "Dad, this is not something I should be made to feel guilty about."

Sighing, it was Aunt Rose who spoke, "Earlier today, I.. I didn't know that Jaso..."

Well, that was a lame apology.

Nodding my head, I hear myself defending her, "Aunt Rose, that was all him, his choice. Nothing you should be blamed for, neither do I nor should you."

With still a sad face, she responds, "Trust me! If I had even the slightest inclination about these eve.."

Squeezing her hand, I stop her, "Breath, now you know."

Biting her lips, her eyes teary now, "Maybe if I would've taught them better about their importance of their soulmate, the concept of fidelity..."

Why would she blame herself?
This isn't fair!

Slumping my shoulder, I exhale audibly, "Aunt Rose, don't. This was all them, and now the past can't be changed"

A tears falls down her face, landing on my hand, "Unfortunately, I'm aware. I've had to forgive him," she said pointing at Uncle Zender with a slight movement of her head, "and move on, it wasn't the easiest."

I gulp a snort stuck in my throat, as I notice a defeated ZenZen before, unlike his usual confident self "But it hurts, it hurts so bad, Aunty Rose"