18- remember

~Luna's POV~
I drove up to STAR Labs and parked my car. How did I end up here in this very same situation once again. Here I am not wanting to walk into that building because everything that happens there breaks me more and more. One day, there won't be anything left in me to go on. I snapped myself out of my daze and got out of my car.

Once I reached the cortex, Barry got all weird.

"L-Luna! Hi! I thought you said you would be here in 5 hours? It's only been 4."

I started looking around to see where everyone else was, obviously not interested in Barrys nonsense. "Uh, yeah. Well, I took backroads." I looked back at Barry and he made that cute face where he smooshes it and nodds. I mean he's not cute cute. He's more of like puppy cute. Definitely not my type. "Barry? Where is everyone?"

"Where is- Well.. uh. So how was your trip?"

"Barry... I'm going to ask you once more, and you better answer before I freak out and throw you across the room again." Barry took a step back, obviously nervous. Ha this is fun. "Where is everyone?"

"Medbay." He said it so fast, I almost didn't understand him. "Crap. I wasn't supposed to-"

I put my purse down on a nearby desk and walked quickly to the medbay with Barry following close behind. I stopped dead in my tracks.

"What the hell is that?" I looked over to Joe and saw that he and Iris had tear-stained faces. Then I looked to Julian and my idiot brother Cisco for answers. Cisco looked shocked and Julian was just... well, he's Julian. "Are you suddenly mute? Hellooo?" I was starting to get nervous.

"Luna, you may want to sit down."

"Why? What's going on, Julian?" Instead of answering me, he looked over at Cisco, who was biting his nails. He used to do that when we were kids. He would break one of my toys and bite his nails when I walked in the room. He knew when he was in deep trouble. "If someone doesn't say something in the next 5 seconds, im tearing this place apart."

Cisco finally speaks up. "Luna. That cocoon that you see right there... That- thats Wally."

"No.... no." Tears started streaming down my eyes. I felt stupid for crying because I wasn't crying for him, I was crying for my own selfish reasons. I cried because now I can't break up with him and make things right. What is wrong with me? I walked out of the room and into the cortex, but I bumped into someone familiar. "Harry. What are you wearing? And... drumsticks?"

"Huh? Oh! You must be the little sister of Francisco!" Um, what is going on? "My name is Harrison, but you can call me HR." He grabbed my hand and went to kiss it, but instead, I yanked my hand away and took a step back to analyze. Hm. Oh. Doppelgänger. My Harry would NEVER dress like this. Did I say my? I mean...

  "Uh, HR is it?" He nodded his head like a mad man. "Well, HR, I suggest you lose the hat. It's ugly." He took off his hat which revealed a straight up mess. What type of haircut is that? "Never mind put it back on, please." He did what I said.

To get away from everything and clear my head, I decided to go down to the speed lab. That was a mistake. My pod was sitting on a table pushed to the side of the room. I gave in and walked toward it. I pulled up a chair and sat in front of the mesmerizing tech. After looking at it for about 5 minutes, I looked down at my hands and began to cry again.

"I don't kn-know what i'm d-doing anymore." I whispered to myself.

"Luna Ara." I slowly looked up to see a miniature flying robot, maybe the size of a football or even basketball. "The House of Ara's symbol means the return of a warrior and their power and speed."

"What are you? Or, who are you?"

"My name is Echora."

"Echora?"

"Yes. That is echo and Ara together." I must've shown how confused I was because Echora began to explain. "The name Echora came from you. When you were just a child, you're father built me. He did not know what to call me yet but was excited to show you and your mother. When you heard me speak for the first time, you covered your ears and told your father I was so very loud that I echoed through the room. The name Echora was born."

I wanted to remember that moment so badly, but I couldn't. As far as i'm concerned, I never lived that moment. Apparently, i'm missing 10 years of my real life.

"Your mother-"

"Which mother?"

"Your biological mother. She wanted you to gain your memories back whenever you were ready and wanted them back."

"Do you think i'm ready, Echora?"

"I do believe you are ready, Luna."

"Okay... So, how do I-" Before I could even ask, Echora opened up and it looked almost like a fingerprint scanner, except, there was a small needle in the center. "Oh. Echora my skin can't be punctured so I-"

"Try it."

I hesitantly placed my finger onto the needle and to my surprise, it worked. Suddenly, millions upon millions of memories came back to me within seconds.

I remember.... everything.

"I'm from.... Neptune."

————————————————————————
A/N
o wow two in one day. go me!
also, i went to a funeral today:/ it was extremely sad but also uplifting
the picture up there ^ is her family's symbol
ok bye ily