Eleven

~B.~

The next day I had awoken to Marcello torturing my already sensitive skin. He sucked greedily on his previous marks as I moaned.

Right as I was ready to jump his bones he explained how he wanted to say goodbye before his meeting. I glanced at the clock seeing it was barely seven.

"Too early," I whispered to him. I turned on my side to face him and scratched his scruffy chin.

He groaned quietly, "I know Bella. I'll make it up to you later."

"We have to talk about what exactly happened last night."

"There's nothing to discuss. You're mine. My woman."

I opened my mouth to rebuttal but was cut off by a Marcello glare. They were intimidating.

He swooped down and kissed me slowly. After thoroughly tasting me he pulled away he told me to go back to sleep and patting me on the butt.

I nodded lazily and covered my head with his pillow.

I didn't wake back up until ten and didn't regret a thing. I did my usual routine and dressed in a pencil skirt and a loose blouse.

I grabbed ankle boots and walked out quickly. I noticed my blatant lack in clothing in the closet and knew I would have to figure that out.

While I went to the kitchen I heard a child's squealing. It didn't sound like good squeals either.

"I don't want it!" A little girl screamed at Caesar and I winced as he tried to feed her left over eggplant parm.

"Hey pretty girl, what's all the fuss?"

I plopped down next to her and she side eyed me comically. I smiled and stuck my hand out to shake, as she took it with her small hands.

"You must be Liliana. I'm Belle, your dads friend."

Her features changed to one resembling understanding.

"Yes! Yes! I told you about her, she's so excited to meet you, right Bells? So excited to watch you today!"

My eyes widened a fraction before I narrowed them at him. While she poked at her food he dropped to his knees and discreetly put his hands together while begging quietly.

I inhaled deeply before sighing for a long time.

I nodded slowly, not knowing exactly what I was getting into. Caesar laughed loudly and kissed Lily's forehead telling her he was going to work and take her out to dinner tonight. He grabbed my cheeks and kissed my forehead as well.

Smushing my face together he smiled, "You're a god sent."

As he bolted we were left with a silence.

"You're wonderful father left us stranded. So, our plans today are up to you sweetness."

I leaned down towards her, she had to be four at most. A spitting image of her father, with beautiful tanned skin and a button nose.

Her lashes were miles long that met her dark brows. They encased her whiskey colored eyes and sass oozed from her entire essence.

"I'm not sure," she sighed and pushed more food. I looked her over. She was clad in jeans and a t-shirt. Her hair was in a mess of a braid. It had Caesar written all over it.

I hadn't heard anything of the mother in the picture. And I worried about Lily's lack of feminine touch to her life.

"How about we head to the mall? And a trip to the nail salon if your up to it?" I treaded gently. Of course she could like her style, who was I to judge.

"That sounds... nice." I beamed and held up my pinky. She quirked a smile and linked it with mine.

I grabbed her hand and brought her down, "we can finish that egg plant later."

She huffed as we walked into Dean in the livening room.

"Dean can you sit with Lily while I convince Marcello to let us go shopping?"

He looked at us suspiciously before nodding.

"Sure go convince him," Dean winked and I went red.

I ignored him and patted Lily's shoulder, telling her I'll be right back.

I jogged to Marcello's office and knocked once before opening it slowly. I popped in and saw him alone. I let out a sigh of relief while stepping in. I ignored his heated stare as I walked over to him.

I propped myself against his desk while he set down his papers, not hesitating to pat his lap.

I bit my lip before sitting on his thigh and draping my legs across his.

"To what do I owe this visit, beautiful?"

I smiled and pecked him quickly. This was so nice, I almost did a small dance. Ah, honey moon fazes. This would be my first one, and hopefully last. I didn't want to be in too many relationships and I doubted Marcello would sit quietly while I dated other men.

So, I would be making the most of this first and possibly only relationship. I paused, would I like Marcello to be my only relationship?

I was brought back to reality as Marcello kissed down my neck. I had put makeup on to cover the majority of his marks.

Before he could bitch about it I had to present my case.

"I'm watching Liliana today."

He winced lightly while running his fingers through my hair.

"Good luck."

I scoffed, "I'm wonderful with children. And when we're back she'll be the happiest little girl you've ever seen."

He narrowed his eyes at me, "when you're back?"

"I need clothes Marcello. Liliana needs clothes. I need my credit card and my car."

"Why can't you send someone to shop for you?"

"Because that defeats the purpose. And Liliana will enjoy the time with another female." I leaned my face closer to Marcello while talking. He gripped my bottom while resting his forehead against my own.

"I always tell Caesar she doesn't like the tomboy shit he tries to pull."

I chuckled quietly. I had been a tomboy myself as a child, and I could recognize one when I saw them. Liliana was not that type of girl, she practically breathed glitter.

"Please," I whispered as my lips brushed his.

"What do I get in return?"

I hummed while nipping at his bottom lip. He lifted his lip in a playful growl.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to have a spree at Victoria Secret. That's what I want."