00:01

yoongi
1:05 ───|────── 2:53
|◁ II ▷|
∞ ↺

"my life is pretty boring"
••

yoongi has a pretty boring life.

at the age of 21, he's living by himself and going to college, to sit a 3 hour class, then he comes home, eats, slowers and all that, then he sleeps, and repeats it all over the next day.

he likes his boring life, besides the fact that he has no friends. except for the married gay couple, in the apartment across from his, taeyong and jaehyun.

they were 35 years old and treated yoongi like he was their adopted son. yoongi really appreciated the treatment he has gotten from them since he moved in at the age of 17.

one day, after school and showering, yoongi was in his kitchen, getting a small snack before he headed to bed. he heard the sound of glass breaking.

being the scaredy-cat he is, he grabbed a frying pan, which was the closest thing to him. he followed the sound towards his bedroom.

there he saw a tall man, wiping shards of glass off of his black jacket. yoongi whimpered which caused the man to look up and smile at the small boy, who was shaking in the door way.

"hello, why don't you put the frying pan down and have a seat on the bed? i promise you won't get hurt if you listen to me." yoongi yelped and ran back into the kitchen, where his phone was. he heard the man's footsteps behind his as he followed yoongi into the kitchen.

yoongi reached his kitchen and grabbed his phone, then it was suddenly slapped out of his hand by the intruder. the man put his hands out to grab yoongi.

yoongi then remembered that he had a frying pan in his hands, so he raised the pan and smacked it down on the intruders head, causing the intruder to collapse onto the hardwood kitchen floor.

"oh no, oh no, oh no!" yoongi whispered to himself as he squatted next to the intruder.

"what do i do? call the cops? or maybe wait for him to wake up? but what if he hurts me? what if the cops think i kidnapped him-" yoongi's ranting to himself was interrupted by the intruder's groans.

yoongi got scared and hit the man again with the frying pan, causing him to collapse on to the floor again.

"i'm sorry." yoongi whispers to the man. as he reached for his mask, he took the mans mask off and his hat.

yoongi had to admit to himself, the man was really good looking. but he was also a robber, a really good looking robber at that.

yoongi stood up and grabbed the man's legs, he began pulling him by his legs towards a chair. once he reached the chair, he tried many times to get the man into the chair.

finally, on his 8th try, he got the man into the chair. yoongi made sure the man was sit knocked out before he ran to his room and slammed open his closet.

"rope. rope. rop- ah there you go!" yoongi grabbed the rope that was burried deep in his closet and scurried back into the kitchen.

he untied the rope and began wrapping it around the chair and the man. once he thought it was tight enough, he back away and stared at the man.

"the movies make this look so much easier! i'm so out of breath." yoongi whined as he leaned against the kitchen wall. now all he had to do was wake up the intruder.

so he headed to the sink, grabbed a cup, filled it with cold water, and walked back to the man. he stood in front of him. trying to decide if he should wake him up or not.

in the end, yoongi decided to wake him up.

"hey! wake up and tell me why you tried to rob me!"