CHAPTER 11

HYUK'S POV

Beep! Beep! Beep! That's my alarm, its time for me to wake up, i have to go earlier to school so we can help the other clubs get ready, and yeah, we have to get ready as well...My busy parents, take a break today just to come and see my performance...This is going to be as embarassing as fun...I get ready and head to the high school...There I find the student council and also the rest of the clubs participating as well...Just some minutes after I arrived, my friends came as well...

-Momo: Hey you'll have to pay for the things at the festival...

-Soobin: Momo-sunbae we are going to have a performance as well today...

-Nayeon: How is that no one told us...(glaring at me)

-Hyuk: I...Forgot?

-Jihyo: Okay, dont worry...Today is a day to have fun and gain money...All the clubs start setting everything we'll open the festival in just an hour...Let's have an audio rehearsal for the people who will be doing a performance...Which are...The dance clubs, Hyuk's friends and our own shows...Let's start with the dance club...

(Imagine that your favourites idols are at the dance club if you want)

-Jihyo: Wow! That's good, really good...Guys I hope you do it as good as now or even better later...

-Momo: They really killed it...

-Mina: You are also a dance club member, but you are with us today...

-Momo: I know (pouts)

-Jihyo: Well, Hyuk let's see what your friends can do...

-Hyuk: Im sure they'll kill it as well...Fighting guys!

-Dahyun: Woah, they did a great job also... So cool!
-Hyuk: See Jihyo? My friends can do it good also... (smirks proudly)
-Jihyo: Will they be performing more songs?
-Soobin: Well we decide to perform more songs so we can have a longer concert and gain more money...
-Jihyo: Okay okay
-Chaeyoung: Now it's our turn, let's do a general rehearsal...

We did a rehearsal of the two shows, it really was as good as planned... After we finished, the dance club and my friends decided to continue rehearsing, and Jihyo and I decided to check the rest of clubs...
-Jihyo: Woaw, these foods seems delicious!
-Eunwoo: Thanks! We thought of having a big variety so people can buy whatever they prefer...
-Hyuk: Good job guys! (hi fived with him) Keep on working! (smiles)
-Eunwoo: Yup! (smiles)

We checked the others clubs until Jihyo realized that it was time to inaugurate the festival... The high school opened doors and the people started entering... Suddenly, the empty high school became one of the lost crowded places I have ever seen...
-Jihyo: Chae is calling me, mind if I answer?
-Hyuk: No no, go ahead...

JIHYO'S POV
I answered Chaeyoung's calling as she's the one in charge of our show...
Jihyo: Yes?

Chaeyoung: We already started the festival!

Jihyo: I know!

Chaeyoung: The thing is that we don't have our first show until 16:00pm and there's a lot of time until we start rehearsing... So have fun with Hyuk at the festival while we help the arts and drama club to set everything! Just be sure to be at 14:00pm at the teather! Bye~! (hang out)

-Jihyo: (sighs)
-Hyuk: Is there any problem?
-Jihyo: Nope, it's just that we have free time until 14:00pm...
-Hyuk: Really?
-Jihyo: Yeah, but they are busy so... (shy) it will be just the two of us...
-Hyuk: let's have fun then! (chuckles)

Gosh, this boy... He is literally an angel, he's the one with the bright smile... I guess I'm gonna relax and have fun for today!
-Jihyo: Let's go, I want to taste some foods I have seen before! (grabs his arm)
-Hyuk: You know you'll have to pay, right? (smiles)
-Jihyo: Aish, I forgot! (pouts)
-Hyuk: It'll be my treat for today miss president... (smiles)
-Jihyo: Today I'll be just Jihyo, I want to have fun like a normal student... And thanks, Hyuk-ah! (smiles)

HYUK'S POV
God, you sent me to Earth just to be able to see this smile! I'm blessed... Today I'm gonna enjoy like a normal teenager, this is good!
-Hyuk: Let's go! I want to attend my friends concert as well! (smiles)

There were a lot of people, and it was hard to don't separate while walking, so I thought I should hold hands with her. But will that be okay? Everything could turn into a misunderstanding...
-Hyuk: How many people I'm glad!
-Jihyo: Yeah but it's hard to walk tho... I might loose you with this crowd...

What should I say? Should I ask her or not? Cmon be brave, I'm an angel after all!
-Hyuk: Jihyo-ah, hold my hand to don't separate!
-Jihyo: W-What?! (blushes)
-Hyuk: (interwines his hand with hers) like this we won't separate (smiles)
-Jihyo: Y-You know that s-someone might u-understand this, right?
-Hyuk: I don't care... Let's just have fun!

We spent our time visiting the food selling... Where we ate ice cream, kimchi, crepes, candy cotton... We also have fun cheering for my friends, they made a really cool performance, I took some pics of them and videos as well they are just too awesome!

-Jihyo: Good job boys!
-Hyuk: You are killing it!

We were giving a one last glance before heading to the teather were we had to do our last rehearsal and our show...
-Hyuk: Jihyo-ah, how 'bout a pic?
-Jihyo: You mean together?
-Hyuk: Want me to go some meters away? (jokes)
-Jihyo: No no, I didn't mean so! (laughs)
-Hyuk: Let's take then (smiles)

I ask Eunwoo if he could take a pic of us which he agreed...

Today was one of my best days ever! I used to spend my time in dangerous all the day, living like this is a relief

-Hyuk: Thanks Jihyo, today I really enjoyed! (smiles)
-Jihyo: I needed to relax as well, thank you also!

I grabbed her hand again...
-Hyuk: Should we go?
-Jihyo: L-Like this?
-Hyuk: Oh cmon, now you are my princess (winks)
-Jihyo: Yah! Don't make me blush with that things!
-Hyuk: But literally you are going to be my princess now (laughs)
-Jihyo: Oh right, let's go we have to change into our costumes!