CHAPTER 12

HYUK'S POV
We finally arrived to the teather, they were waiting for us... I didn't realized that we were still holding hands...
-Nayeon: Oh finally, now lovely birds you have to change...
-Dahyun: Are you two... (smirks)

I let go Jihyo's hand...
-Hyuk: I'm going to get ready...
-Jihyo: Yeah, me too...

We changed into our outfits and here's the result...

And I have to admit that Jihyo was so beautiful as well

And I have to admit that Jihyo was so beautiful as well... She made my heart have a faster beat... Geez...

-Chaeyoung: Holly s**t! You guys are awesome

-Both: Thanks! (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: Let's start our last rehearsal...

We did our last rehearsal until the part when I have to save her again with a sincerely kiss... I lean closer and...
-Hyuk: (mumbling enought for Jihyo to her) Should I?
-Jihyo: (mumbling) What do you mean?
-Hyuk: (sighs) Nothing... (puts his hand betwee Jihyo's lips and his)
-Chaeyoung: So good! We'll done guys!Now let's practice "Romeo and Juliet" and we'll start with real show!

We did the last rehearsal and after so we waited until the teather was filled with people...
-Hyuk: Gosh...
-Dahyun: What happens Hyuk-ah?
-Hyuk: A lot people came, it's a good thing because we'll gain a lot of money... But, I'm nervous I guess...
-Dahyun: Don't worry, you'll do it great! I mean, you are really cool Prince... (smiles)
-Hyuk: Thanks Dahyun-dwarf (laughs)
-Dahyun: Hey!
-Hyuk: Sorry not sorry... (teasing)

Dahyun it's like a sister for me, although she teases me a lot, and sometimes really annoys me... She's there for me when I need her, and she's also funny... I really consider her as one of my best friends...
-Chaeyoung: Okay, the drama and art club told me that everything is settled... It's time to start, fighting!

With that our show started, the first time I entered the scenery I was kinda nervous as it was the scene following Jihyo's voice... But after some seconds I started feeling really comfortable out there... I wanted to take a pic of how many people came, so while it wasn't my turn I took it... I felt really proud of what we achieved...

-Chaeyoung: It's your turn to save the Princess Hyuk

-Chaeyoung: It's your turn to save the Princess Hyuk... You can do it!
-Hyuk: Yup...

I went out there again, acted as if I were really sad and started leaning closer to where she was lying...
-Hyuk: (mumbling) I don't really know if I should...
-Jihyo: (Mumbling) What are you saying now?

I grabbed her back and head to make the crowd see how I... How I decided to be brave and lean with the intention of having a real scene... I slowly smacked my lips to hers, which she really seem to accept... The crowd started clapping and the curtain went down while we were still kissing... Yeah that's how my first kiss was... Not bad!
-Nayeon: You can stop the kiss now...

I stopped to see a really blushed and surprised Jihyo...
-Jihyo: W-Why did y-you really K-kiss me??
-Hyuk: I just wanted to achieve a real scene... Sorry... (chuckles) If it helps, it was my first kiss, so that means that my first kiss is yours... (winks) Well I'm gonna take a rest at the rest room...

JIHYO'S POV
What did just happen here? Hyuk kissed me and had my first kiss as well I had his... What should I do now?
-Jihyo: Yah, he really kissed me...
-Chaeyoung: You did a great job (smirks)
-Jihyo: At the rehearsals he didn't kissed me, why did he decide to do it now?
-Sana: I think he likes you... Well it's quite obvious...
-Jihyo: He stole my first kiss... (blushes)
-Momo: He said you also stole his first kiss so, there's no problem right?
-Tzuyu: Jihyo-ah is really going to have a boyfriend soon... (teasing)
-Jihyo: How am I supposed to act now "Romeo and Juliet"?
-Mina: The same you acted "The snowhite..." (laughs)
-Jihyo: No no, now I can't... I don't know why he did it... He didn't tell me he loves me anytime...
-Dahyun: Just do it! Look, he's back, go and talk to him... (pushes me towards Hyuk)

-Jihyo: Uh, Hyuk...
-Hyuk: Good job out there, it really ended up in a good way... (smiles and pats my head)

What does he mean, by saying "it ended in a good way"?
-Jihyo: Did you really have to kiss me?
-Hyuk: I asked you if I should do it at the rehearsal, but you didn't seem to get it so I let it pass... (smiles ankwardly)
-Jihyo: You were going to-
-Hyuk: I have always thought of you in a different way from the others girls Jihyo... (smiles) But don't think too much about it, let's continue like before... (heads to Chaeyoung)

He looks at me in a different way from the others girls? He likes me? Is he in love? What should I do?

HYUK'S POV
I decided to kiss her because she makes me feel in a different way... When I'm near her I'm always nervous and my heart beat starts going crazy... I think I like her, well I like her actually... I gave her some hints lately, cause I'm not ready to tell her in a direct way...
-Jeongyeon: Everyone at their spots, we are about to start the next show!

We obeyed Jeongyeon and went to our spots, the show started and it was as good as the first one... When Romeo fell for Juliet I decided to kiss her again, and she kissed me back... I think she gets what I feel... I just hope she feels the same way... The audience enjoyed so much, and they went crazy when I kissed Jihyo... The teenagers really like that part... Everyone clapped and we bowed at them... The curtain went down and... Finished! We did our work!
-Hyuk: How tiring... I'm glad they liked it!
-Chaeyoung: It was perfect just perfect!
-Jihyo: (blushed) Yeah...
-Nayeon: Aww Jihyo is blushing!
-Jihyo: I-I'm not!
-Dahyun: Don't worry, its just that Hyuk-ah kissed her twice today... (smirks)
-Hyuk: Yah!

 (smirks) -Hyuk: Yah!