Reunited l

"You're staying here?" Camila asked changing as Lauren look around her room.

"Yeah, can I see it?" Lauren asked and Camila come out with Lauren's hoodie on.

"See what?" Camila asked.

"The stick." Lauren said and Camila went to the dresser.

She pulled out the purple and white stick.

"This?" Camila asked and Lauren nodded.

They moved to sit on Camila's bed and Camila handed Lauren the stick. She seen the positive sign and bit back the tears.

"Oh." Lauren muttered out wiping her face with her hand.

"What is it, are you okay?" Camila asked as Lauren got up and put the stick on top of the dresser.

Lauren nodded and hugged Camila until they fell backwards.

"I miss you." Lauren mumbled in Camila's neck and Camila clutched on her shirt.

"I miss you too." Camila said as Lauren pulled back to kiss her.

"I love you." Lauren said.

"I love you too." Camila said bringing her back in for more kissing.

They felt on top of the world and they craved eachother, until her father walked in scaring them both.

"Please, no sex under my roof." He said and Camila groaned.

"Okay." Camila said and he left.

"Jesus, he scared the shit out of me." Lauren said holding her heart and Camila straddled her.

"Can we cuddle?" Camila asked and Lauren nodded.

"And can have a little fun..." Lauren said trailing off as she sucked on Camila's neck making her bite her lip.

"Lauren, you are going to make me scream." Camila warned and Lauren bit her making her yelp.

"I hear footsteps." Lauren said disconnecting her lips from Camila's neck and Camila rushed off of Lauren.

Dinah and Normani walked in with a smile on their faces.

"How are you guys doing?" Normani asked sitting down by Camila.

"We're doing just fine." Camila said putting on her hood.

"Why do you got the hood on?" Dinah asked plopping down on the bed.

"All she have on is that hoodie Dinah." Normani stated and Dinah nodded.

"But, why do she got the hood on?" Dinah asked.

"Because I got a hickey on my neck and if my Dad walk in any minute." Camila said and Dinah eyes widened.

"Damn, keep it in your pants. You're already pregnant." Dinah said.

"We weren't going to have sex." Camila argued and just then the door opened.

"Kaki, mommy's home." The little girl said and Camila nodded.

"Okay Sofi, I'll be down in a sec." Camila said and Sofi left.

"Girl, give me the damn make-up to cover it." Normani said and she rush to the kit.

She grabbed the supplies and gave it to Normani.

"Please cover it well." Camila plead.

"Girl, reveal the damn mark." Normani said and Camila took of the hoodie making Normani jaw drop.

"Holy shit." Dinah said speechless.

"It's not that bad, is it? Lauren I swear to God." Camila warned.

"Damn, this bitch is a damn vampire." Normani said applying the make-up.

"Ow, Mani!" Camila squealed making Normani stop.

"Bitch, I just touched it." Normani said and Camila ran to look at it.

"Bitch run." Dinah said and Lauren obeyed.

She ran right out the door and right down the stairs running into the Cabello family.

"Uh oh." Lauren said stopping as pairs of eyes are on her.

Then they all heard a scream making Lauren eyes widen.

"Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado, get your ass back here!" Camila yelled making Lauren run away from them.

"Karla!" Her mother gasped and Camila stopped.

"Oh hey, Mom." Camila said and they looked at her neck making Camila cover it really quickly.

"What is that on your neck, Mija?" She asked and Camila shrugged.

"Oh I don't know." Camila said slowly creeping her way where Lauren ran.

"Are you sure?" She asked and Camila nodded.

"Uh yeah, I'll see ya later." Camila said taking off to Lauren's direction.

"This place is huge." Lauren said looking around and Camila tapped her shoulder scaring her.

"You are so dead." Camila said pushing Lauren until she hit her back on the wall.

"Okay listen, we can talk this out." Lauren said and Camila punched her making her wince.

"I told you, and you made a fucking bruise on my neck you damn vampire." Camila said and Lauren put her hand on her heart.

"Your words hurt worse, I'm going to punish you." Lauren said grabbing Camila and kissed her lips roughly.

They managed to enter a room that Camila didn't know was there, but Lauren did.

"Uh, where the hell are we?" Camila asked and Lauren turned on the lights.

"Oh fuck." Lauren said looking around the room and Camila jaw dropped.

"He have this many guns?" Camila asked and Lauren nodded.

"I had to come here for this baby." Lauren said pointing to her favorite.

"You've been in here?" Camila asked and Lauren nodded.

"We should get out of her before he comes down here." Lauren said and Camila nodded.

They exited the room and Lauren grabbed her arm.

"What is it?" Camila asked and Lauren wrapped Camila's arms around her own neck.

"We are not done." Lauren said grabbing Camila's legs and wrapped them around her waist.

"We can't do this down here." Camila said and Lauren smirked.

"You never been here, I found a secret room." Lauren said opening the door and placed her down on the bed while kissing her.

The door close and Lauren took off her shirt as Camila pushed Lauren further into her. They moved nice and slow if you wanted to know.

A/N: 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏