Out For Blood

"Did you get rid of those cameras?" Normani asked and Camila nodded.

"We don't have much time though, they gonna be coming for us." Camila said and Normani sighed.

They heard a door open and turned their head to the suspect at hand.

"Apologize before you do this." Dinah said and Lauren sighed.

"Okay." Lauren said.

They walked over to the table and Lauren put away the gun before anyone sees it. Normani pulled Dinah down next to her and they watched the interaction.

"Look Camila, I owe you more than an apology and I don't know how to give that to you when I all I am feeling about this whole thing is terrified. I'm scared that you might get hurt and everything with this mess. Yes I have been cold, but I shouldn't have been when I'm the one that is scared of losing you. I am truly sorry and I didn't mean what I said because it was something to just push you away. I love you, and I don't want anyone else to feel the love I have for you." Lauren said and Camila had tears coming out of her eyes.

She pulled Lauren into a kiss, she was basically croutching down about Camila's knee level.

"Don't ever push me away nor hurt me again." Camila said.

"Agreed, I hate being the cause of your pain." Lauren said hugging her.

"Yes finally, no more problems." Dinah said and Normani punched her.

"You had to ruin the moment." Normani said and Dinah rolled her eyes.

"We should get going before they start coming after us, their cameras had been down for a long time." Dinah said and Lauren nodded.

"Wait, did anyone check on Ally?" Camila asked and they shook their heads.

"Or maybe we didn't have to." Lauren said.

"Why?" Normani asked.

"When Camila slammed the door, you two came out and Ally would've came out too." Lauren said.

"But she didn't because she's probably behind this whole thing." Dinah finished and their jaw dropped.

"No fucking way, I can't believe this." Lauren said looking around seen that the café is now empty.

"Something isn't right." Camila said and Lauren nodded.

"Wow, you guys are really smart cracking the case, night night." Ally said and they looked down at the gas gernade.

"Get them." Shawn said to his men after they all feel unconscious.

"Be careful with that one, she's pregnant." Ally said and they nodded.

"Man, she's pretty too." Shawn said Ally hit him on the side with her gun.

"Hands off, she's taken and separate the girls." Ally instructed and they nodded.

~

They drove to the warehouse, but after hitting a bump, Lauren woken. She looked around and saw Dinah. She quietly crawled over to her and ripped the tape off her mouth making her eyes snap open.

"Shh." Lauren motioned and Dinah nodded.

Dinah ripped the tape off of Lauren's mouth and helped untie her.

"Plan B, wait." Dinah said and Lauren nodded.

"They took my gun so we have to use our hands." Lauren said now helping Dinah.

They had chains on and it was easy to untie them because of the training they went through.

"I don't care what Ally said, that piece of beauty is mines." They heard Shawn say from the back.

"Shawn, you know if you touch her, Lauren is going to kill you." They heard a voice said.

"She can't do nothing, Austin. Camila is going to be mine." Shawn said and Lauren looked at Dinah.

"I'm not stopping you." Dinah said with a smirk and Lauren smiled.

"He's so fucking dead." Lauren said and just then the car came to a stop.

They grabbed the chains and got ready for the doors to open. When the doors opened, Shawn and Austin looked confused to where they had gone. They looked at each other and then back and seen them standing there with the chain swinging.

"What was that about stealing my girl?" Lauren asked throwing the chain making it wrap around his neck and Austin eyes widened.

They jumped out of the van and pushed the boys back. Shawn ripped the chains off his neck and put up his fist.

"You got Shawn, okay I got this short guy." Dinah said as Austin got back up.

Shawn swung first and Lauren dodged it. She tackled him and pulled his gun out of his pants.

"Dumbass." Lauren said aiming it at his head.

"Look, I was just joking." Shawn said clearly scared.

Lauren laughed and hit him in the head with the gun knocking him out cold. She looked at Dinah who swung at him hard and sent him to the floor.

"He tried." Dinah said pulling his gun out from his pants.

~

"Wake up." Ally said and the two woke up.

"What the hell?" Camila asked putting her hand on her head.

"Sorry guys, but you know how your lovers are. My Mom cheated on my Dad and I had to make her pay." Ally said.

"Making her pay isn't but torturing her, just get your Dad by divorcing her." Normani said.

"Yeah Ally, it's your mother as well. It's must be scary to have your own child come after you when the problem is suppose to be for the parents not the child." Camila said.

"Mother instant kicking in, Mila." Normani said.

"You guys are right, but my father don't believe me and it's too late." Ally aaid leaving.

"Ally." They called and looked through the glass to see Ally whispering something into her mother ear.

"What are we going do?" Normani asked.

"Nothing." Camila said.

"What?" Normani said.

"Have you notice, Shawn and who ever that other guy didn't come in yet." Camila said and Normani smiled.

"So that means, Dinah and Lauren took of them and are on their way right now." Normani finished and Camila nodded.

"Exactly." Camila said and watched Ally pick up a taser.

A/N: IS ALLY GOING ON TOUR?¿?...