E P I L O G U E

•~•

•~•

Her little chubby face that belonged to a tiny body was wrapped in a tiny blanket to keep warm from the chilly weather

Her little chubby face that belonged to a tiny body was wrapped in a tiny blanket to keep warm from the chilly weather. This was Orbis's whole world.

He bounced his little baby in his arms as he set on a the top deck. He could barely focus on the ocean.

His lovely had brought this princess into this world with as much determination and strength she had. He felt helpless as he watched her scream in pain. That's why he took his little princess out to the ocean to let her mother rest for awhile.

He didn't mind she was a very adorable intriguing character. She looked just like her mother with the same doe like eyes and golden blonde hair. This was amazing to to him.

After sitting up here for awhile he knew that his lovely would be word about them and he didn't want to scare her after the tireless couple days she's been through with being in labour with their child.

He made the descend down to their room in hopes not to wake his little girl. He had made it to the room successfully and had set her in the bassinet one of his crewmen had made for them.

He saw his Buttercup sitting in bed staring at him with expectant eyes calling him over to her. She reached out her hand which he grabbed quickly and cuddle up in bed with her.

"Thank you my lovely, thank you for bringing our Darling into the world", was the only thing he could say to her.

She gave him a kiss on the lips in response and cuddled up next to him.

"It's out perfect family my robin hood", she said lovingly.

"Indeed my perfect lovely", he said before kissing her all over face causing her to giggle.

They grasped their hands in each other's and thought, this is all we could every hope for.