Chapter 28

☆Sally's Perspective☆
(A few days later)
Daddy isn't doing too well and everyone is feeling it. We feel weaker...almost mortal again and it's scaring us, but mommy reassured me that everyone will feel all better when the wedding happens. The wedding is being pushed forward to tomorrow which gives everyone something to talk the and prep for, even Jeffy is helping out. Uncle Trendy and I were trying out dresses with mommy when I heard Jane scream for help...Jane never screams much less calls for help.
"Sally sweetheart, I need you to find Uncle Alexander. Uncle Trender and I will go check on Jane," Mommy said seriously but gentle at the same time. I nodded and ran off to find Uncle Alexander only to bump into Anne, she pure crystal hatred seems to glow in her eyes as she grabs me by my hair as drags me downstairs. Fear filled my tummy as we stepped closer and closer to mommy and uncle Trender and a familiar evil that I hope to never see nor feel ever again.
Tears pour from my face as my eyes land on my biggest fears, clutching Daddy in his deadly grip was a man a little older than uncle Alexander but there was no mistaking that evil air surrounding him... it was Mr. Zalgo.

☆Your Perspective☆
I rush to my mate, my other half. I could feel the combination of rage and lack of breath from him that it hurts but I didn't care. I let out a beastly roar that almost shook the mansion but I didn't notice. My Slenderman was dying, and I'll be damned a thousand death and burning in hell if anyone thinks that I'll just let sat back. I skidded around a few corners from the dojo and jumped three flights of stairs and landing on my feet, my unborn baby's restless turning and and anxious kicks only confirming my gut suspicions and the link. The pull on my link with Slender only got stronger the closer I got to the point I could barely breath myself when I stepped into the downstairs study.
The demon I thought Slender killed and Nurse Anne were there, Slender fighting for air and Sally going through a nervous breakdown. I felt my sanity shatter like glass as the unhealthy combination of: rage, hate, fear, and violent love fueled me to attack. I ripped Zalgo's kidney out with a viciousness that made the bitch Anne cringe while my afterdeath tormentor released an unattractive scream, that reminded me too much of my Mother's scream when she burned, and dropped my beloved to the floor who greedily sucked the air into his lungs.
"Slenderboo," Anne cried as he presses a kiss on my cheek before snatching up Sally which pissed the stitched up whore even more.
"It's supposed to be just the two of us. No other proxies or medieval ghost prostitute to come in between us Slender but it seems that no one can have you." She pulled the chainsaw the was hanging on her back and charged at us with a bloodlust that mimicked my own.
"I give up my second chance of life for this family and the love of my life," I snarled while blocking her and Zalgo's attacks. Blood, screams, and pain was all I felt...all I heard...all I saw.