S E V E N.

Heyyy, I realize I haven't been posting trailers or pictures...this is because I want everyone to run wild with their imagination and picture the characters any way you want. I don't know, I think it makes things funner. If you've enjoyed the story so far, please VOTE.

Now, we shall continueeeee

Olivia.

"You got the job???" Tola squealed.

"I got the job!!!!" I squealed too.

"We've got to go out to celebrate!" She looked over at David on the couch "Dave, you in?"

David was my other best friend. He was the total opposite of Tola which I think kept me balanced. He was like the sweetest guy I'd ever met and a lot of people considered him hot, but, for some reason, I just didn't see him that way. To me, he was just sweet ol' nerdy Dave who, the first time I met him, asked me what a margarita was.

He looked at us doubtfully "I don't think that's such a good idea To, tomorrow's her first day"

Tola collapsed into the couch, beside him, rubbing her temples "Must you always be such a buzzkill???"

I smiled, watching them. Because, they were complete opposites, to say they didn't agree on a lot of things was an understatement. Didn't mean they didn't love each other to death though.

"Buzzkill?" He raised his eyebrows "Okay, sure, let's go"

Did I mention he takes everything as a challenge?

So I let myself be doll-handled byTola for about an hour before I pulled from her grasp and looked in the mirror.

Damn, I looked hot.

The blond wig she had pulled on my head to "make things more fun" fell in soft waves around my face and my body had been pushed into a sequined mini dress with spaghetti straps that made my legs seem endless. What really got me, was my face. My eyes had a shadowy look that made my blue eyes pop and my lips screamed crimson.

"Oh. My. God." Tola began dramatically "You look so good! I mean-" she flicked her hair over her shoulder "if I do say so myself"

I laughed "Thanks"

"Y'all ready to go?" Dave appeared at the doorway, doing a really bad southern drawl but stopped when he saw me and his eyes widened "You look really nice, Livvie"

I opened my mouth to thank him butTola butted in "Uh, excuse me, she looks nice??Puff-puff* looks nice but my girl looks like hotly peppered asun**"

I caught David's eye and rolled my eyes and he smiled.

"Okay let's go!!" She squealed and left the room. David stood aside to let me pass and as I brushed by him, he whispered in my ear "She's right Livvie, you look divine"

Now, I'm stuck with two psychotic best friends.

We piled into David's E class with me stuck at the back because I had called shotgun two seconds later than Tola.

The car ride consisted mainly of Tola trying to change the radio station and David slapping her hand.

When we finally pulled up at the club, the tension in the car was, in Tola's words, sharp enough to slice yam.

The club was one of those ones where you had to know somebody who knew somebody before you were able to get in. Well, David did. He gave the bouncer a curt nod as we waltzed past him into the pounding building.

The place, for some reason, had a sort of classical feel to it despite the hip hop pounding in the background. It had really high ceilings with disco balls dangling and casting silvery spots around the room. In corners were couches with really important looking men sitted, with scantily dressed girls on their laps or in front of them, stripping.

Tola pulled me to the bar with David in tow.

"What can I get for you chicas?" The bartender's accent was so thick.

"We're celebrating" Tola winked at him. She was just crazy sometimes. Scratch that all. the. time.

"Coming right up" He smirked and went to make the drinks.

She turned to Dave "Davy? Are you sure you don't want to go home? It must be way past your bedtime"

And in reply, my dear 23 year old bestie stuck his tongue out at her.

The bartender was back with two glasses of some green concoction.

"What's this" nobody could blame me for being sceptical.

"My very own special. I call it the devil's kiss."

Tola grabbed the glass and threw half of it down her throat.

"Whooooo" she screamed

The bartender smiled and turned to David and placed a glass of clear liquid in front of him "This one is called A lion's heart"

David narrowed his eyes "I'm good, thanks."

"Oh, he's too young. It's even past his bedtime" I snickered, joining in the fun.

He glared at me before grabbing the glass and downing it causing me to raise my eyebrows. Dave was such a lightweight, thats why he hardly ever drank.

We drank some more then the music changed and Tola pulled us into the dance floor that was already crowded with all sorts of people, grinding and dancing. And we joined them.

At first, all three of us were dancing together but then Tola went off with a guy and then it was just Dave and I.

At some point, a guy came behind me and started grinding up against me. Normally that shit creeped me out but I had been kissed by the devil.

I turned around and started dancing up and down his body.

He leaned down, I mean leaned because he was so much more taller than me which was unusual because I was quite tall for a girl, and whispered into my ear, his hot breath making me shiver "Perhaps, we should go somewhere more private"

It was more of a statement than a question but I nodded all the same. And as he led me through the crowd and out the doors into fresh air, I stared at him through hazy eyes and all I could think was why, why in god's name did he look so familiar.

*****
Hope you enjoyed it! Who do you think the mystery man is??

*Puff puff: Flour balls fried in deep oil.

**Asun: Grilled goat meat.