6.

" 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕖𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 , 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕪 𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕟 .. 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕡 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕒𝕤 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥.. 𝕤𝕠 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕦𝕡 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕖𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖.. "

Song: Layton Green- Leave Em Alone

𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐨 𝐆

When we got back to the apartment , I deadass couldn't keep my hands off Taty

Her ass was looking so good, like I just wanna make love to her ass, onna guys.

And she got the nerve to just have on some boy shorts and a bra.

She know what her ass doing tho, pushing her ass all up on me and shit.

" Maneee you really Tryna turn a nigga on and shit ", I said.

" Maybe that's what I'm trying to do ", she said, as she starting rubbing her ass against my dick.

Damn this girl bout to be make a nigga tender and shit.

" Don't say shit when you can't handle a nigga", I said , as I moved from behind her and got in between her legs.

I bent down and began kissing her lips slowly.

A nigga like me like to take shit slow, before I damage shorty shit.

Then I started kissing and sucking on her neck and rubbing on her clit with my free hand , hearing her let out some soft moans.

" Baby stop teasing me ", she said.

And that was my cue, as I pulled my boxers down and slid her panties to the side.

" You sure baby girl? Don't say nun when you can barely walk in the morning ", I said, smirking.

I put the tip in and her ass was already about to scream.

But I wasn't going to show her ass no mercy since her ass begged for this shit.

( Y'all know the rest, I got lazy🤣)

— — —

After we finished and shit, Taty ass went straight to sleep.

I knew her little ass couldn't hang. Her ass kept tapping out.