17. Miami

Look, I'm invested in you and you know it,
When you say you love me, that shit get me open,
I'm used to niggas that play with my feelings,
Tonight I'm just gone fuck you, cause you the realest,
I do this shit til you tired, you make my body sing like a choir,
Ain't no mistaking it, you make me feel comfortable naked,
And that's why we ain't gotta fake it..

Song: Tink- Never

Polo G

We just made it to the Airbnb in Miami

We just made it to the Airbnb in Miami.  And I swear I ain't calmed down since the news.

I swear this shit got me wanting to go even harder now.

I swear imma marry that girl one day. She got a nigga doing shit I ain't Neva did befo.

Shorty really make a nigga turn soft and shit for her. I swear I'm in this shit forever.

Right now we getting ready to go out to eat and shit. She wanted soul food so that's what we getting and tomorrow we going to Disney World.

I swear she a big ass kid.

" Damn you finally dressed, took yo ass long enough ", I said, chuckling.

" Nigga you know I takes my time", she said, grabbing her purse.

She move like a fucking turtle when we be getting ready.

" I know my son hungry and you wanna play ", I said, grabbing the rental keys.

" CARESHA PLEASE! don't be wishing no damn boy on me ", she said, rolling her eyes.

I laughed.

This damn girl something else.

" I bet it's gone be a boy tho . We can bet ", I said.

" Yeah and I'll knock everything over if it is, bae stop playing ", she said.

Here she go bout to throw a tantrum. I ain't gone like that shit.

" Mane stop, wit yo crybaby ass", I said, as I opened the front door for her.

She walked out and brushed passed me.

I should've pulled them damn braids.

I closed the door and locked  it.

" Take my pictures real quick, my fans miss me", she said, passing me her phone.

" Fuck yo fans, I'm ya only one . Fuck them people ", I said, as she posed and I took some pictures.

" Wheeew. You're definitely a hater", she said, as she posed.