.ice cream.

With a camera in hand, the staff member walked up to the cranky cross armed Marin being spoon-fed ice cream by Yoongi. The staff tried to get Marin to explain the situation for the Bangtan Bomb, but she was too annoyed to answer. Looking over at Yoongi, all he did was nudge his head over to Jungkook who stood far down the hill with the other staff.

10 minutes ago...

BTS's photoshoot venue was the outdoors amongst grassy valleys and fields. Marin had no problem with it, except the fact that it was the middle of summer and she was wearing thick white and blue clothing. With the sun shining on her face and her clothes trapping warm heat in her, it was uncomfortable to say the least.

Nevertheless she was a professional and did not complain too much. Even if she kept it to herself, everyone knew Marin disliked working under the sun.

To cool everyone down, the staff got portable fans and ice cream. Marin was no doubt the most excited when she got her cup and started eating it immediately.

Marin and Jungkook sat down side by side under the shade as Namjoon, Hoseok and Jimin had their photos taken. Jungkook kept taking big amounts continuously but Marin rationed and took her sweet time.

Marin was halfway done with her cup when Jungkook ran out. Looking over he sweetly smiles.

"Gimme some", the younger one asked.

"You have your own", Marin answered without sparing a glance.

"I finished mine."

"Then that's your problem."

Jungkook is a big boy. Even with a large cup, he wasn't satisfied and wanted more. He didn't actually know how cranky Marin was from the heat and continued to pester her for her ice cream.

"Noona pleeeeease~", he whined but Marin just gave him a shrug. His big arm reached over to try get a spoonful with his spoon.

"하지마~", Marin cried out weakly. Jungkook, thinking it was her just playing, shifted so he could lean closer.

"No no no--!" In a desperate attempt, Marin jumped back, laying on her tailbone to get her ice cream as far away from the annoying maknae as possible. Too focused on Jungkook, she didn't notice how much she tilted her cup, and the rest of her ice cream spilt out.

Marin let out a surprised cry, making everyone turn to the two young ones. Marin gawked as she saw her vanilla ice cream a sad lump on the grass. Jungkook made his typical surprised face as he took a peek over her shoulder.

"Oops--"

"YAH JEON JUNGKOOK!", Marin wailed. Getting on her feet she stomped away to the other closest group member, who was Yoongi half a kilometre away. A stylist looked at Jungkook and asked what was wrong but the young man shrugged, making a cute comment about how fussy his noona gets.

"And now she's mad at Jungkookie", Yoongi explained to the camera in present time. Marin made a little hum noise, signalling Yoongi that she wanted more ice cream. The older one didn't mind, and fed her her spoon.

Half an hour passed and Marin still had her grudge against Jungkook. It was childish, yes. It was ridiculous, no doubt, but Marin was just feeling extra petty that day.

The idol had just finished her shoot with Taehyung and she was checking her pictures through the monitor, a portable fan in hand.

"Oo, you look cool", Jungkook's voiced popped up from behind her. Still upset with him, she ignored Jungkook.

"Noona?"

Silence.

"Are you still upset about the ice cream?", He asked.

No response.

"I'm sorry~" Jungkook clutched on to his member's arm and wiggled around. Marin pulled her arm out.

"If you're sorry go get me another ice cream", she said sourly. Sighing, Jungkook resulted in letting her be her dramatic self and hope that it'll pass.

🍦

"Rin-ah you still can't seriously be mad at me, can you?"

Marin glanced to her right where Jungkook sat. The day was ending and Marin was still giving him the cold shoulder. It was then in the car ride home did Jungkook realize it was serious.

"It was just ice cream..."

"Well yeah and you spilt it", Marin argued, finally talking to him after hours of silence. "You didn't even ask politely all you said was gimme some", she re-enacted in a mocking tone.

Jungkook raked his hair back. Marin can be dramatic but it was never this bad. "We always talk like that with each other. I didn't know you were really upset."

Marin crossed her arms and puffed her cheeks. She didn't look at Jungkook, turning her body away slightly.

"Kang Marin--"

"No no hyung, it's okay", Jungkook stopped Jin who sat at the back from scolding Marin. "She's just in a bad mood that's all." Unfazed, he leaned over and pinched her cheek. Marin complained, but Jungkook simply grinned.

Night fell and everyone had showered and eaten dinner. Marin was couped up in her own room reading a story from her phone. A knock on the door adverted her attention from it.

"Come in", she answered. The door slowly opened, and Jungkook's doe eyes popped in. Before she could say anything, he stepped in, holding a tub of her favourite Baskin Robbins flavoured ice cream.

"When did you--", Marin cut herself off, forgetting her whole silent treatment towards Jungkook. The maknae flashed his big front teeth in victory when he noticed.

"Now will you stop being a whiny baby and eat your ice cream?", He asked, holding out his other hand with held a spoon. Pursing her lips, Marin silently ushered him closer. He dropped himself on to the bed and opened the cool solidified cream for her.

"Is it good?", Jungkook asked after Marin's 3rd bite. Marin nodded.

"Thank you", she mumbled softly.

"Ah? What was that?", Jungkook cupped his ear closer. Marin threatened to hit him with his spoon and he jumped back.

"Thank you and sorry!", She said louder. "Sorry for being a brat."

"That's okay. I'm not surprised by it", Jungkook shrugged. "Sorry for spilling your ice cream earlier."

Marin responded by holding up a spoonful of her ice cream towards him. Smiling he took it in his mouth.

"So now you want to share, huh?"

"Accept my token of friendship."