2|Forevermore

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗
I just need you and
some sunsets
-Atticus

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗I just need you and   some sunsets  -Atticus

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

"How is that you stumbled upon a litter of direwolf pups? I think it's quite amazing, their heads are embedded on your sigils." I smiled as my hand gently brushed over the fragile body of a sleeping pup. It's fur soft as wool and white as snow.

"The Stark sigil." Jon corrected flatly

My smile faded as I looked at Jon "If you had your own sigil, it'd be a sad face."

He gave me a look and rolled his eyes "If you had one it'd be.....uh" his eyebrows knitted together as pondered.

"An arrow through a heart. It'd be quite fantastic" I finished for him with a smile.

"Aye, because your cruel words are like stabs to the heart" He remarked, a sly smirk settling on his face.

"Hey!" A smile grew on my face even though I tried to sound offended as I shoved his arm playfully.

Our eyes landed on the sleeping pup in front of us, on the bed of Jon's chambers. The little white fluff ball squirmed in his sleep and let out a soft cry.

"He probably misses his mother." I frowned

"Hardly knew her though." A glum look in Jon's eyes.

The direwolf pup was found with his siblings finding warmth in their dead mother who died shortly after birth. It saddened me slightly.

"Sounds familiar." I muttered

Jon and I looked at one another, the same look in our eyes. We directed our eyes back to the pup, watching it's abdomen heave up and down with every breath.

"What will you call him?" I asked Jon

"Snow?" Jon asked

"He's no bastard." I joked

Jon gave me a look "See, cruel." He smirked and I rolled my eyes. "What about Ghost?"

I tilted my head towards Jon, thinking about the name. "I love it."

The next day, the Banes gathered for the morning. Bread and slices of pork at the center of the table, silence among us as we enjoyed Cyran's cooking. Erebus chewed bread topped with preserves as his eyes rested on the loaf of bread, his mind pondering. Cyran cutting up his meat with a small smile on his pale face, Cyran always looked happy. I still question if Cyran and Erebus are brothers.