3|Impetuous

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

"She's whiskey in a teacup"

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

Erebus was out roaming the darkness of nightfall as usual and Cyran was in a deep slumber with a book on his chest. The moon was high above the horizon and the night became lively to the inhabitants of the dark.

Sneaking out of the cottage was an easy task, a black cloak concealed my figure as I stalked into the village. Some people never sleep, not at the tavern at least. I was never fond of the ol' tavern, it's filled with drunk and troublesome men but If I got a chance to see Jon then it would be well worth it.

A drunken man with a women by his side stumbled out of the tavern, the man's blouse unbuttoned and women giggling. I walked in before the door swung close. I slowly entered as my eyes scanned the loud quarter.

A curly haired boy caught my eye, he sat at the edge of a table drinking. He appeared rather bored, his eyes searched around him for something amusing. Apparently his guest weren't entertaining him. Jon sat with his brother Robb and their friend Theon Greyjoy. The Greyjoy boy also being Ned Stark's Ward sent from the Iron Islands. I wasn't aware there would be a group. I rather enjoyed when it was Jon and I, he would never fully be himself with Theon around.

I approached the table slowly, men eyed me. Perhaps I appeared as an assassin with the hood on, I simply lowered it off my head. As I neared the table, with Theon speaking.

"You know what they say about them Banes. Never underestimate em, they'll have your throat slit before you could arm." Theon said. The back of his head in my line of vision. He sat in front of Jon and beside Robb.

Theon snickered as Jon rolled his eyes in annoyance. Jon was not entertained with Theon's rumors especially ones of his best friend.

"That's ridiculous." I interjected as I kneeled on the bench where Theon sat. All three of their eyes directed to me as I leaned towards Theon.

I looked him in the eye and spoke softly "We'll have your head on a pike before you can even blink, before you can comprehend what's even going on." My hand reached up to his chin and gently lifted it up "You'll be dead." He swallowed back hard and his eyes lingered on me as I moved away.

"I'm starving." I said as I left the table and went to the bar.

Only to hear Theon say "Am I the only one turned on right on?"

My eyes rolled, Theon was a whore himself. A disgusting horny boy who often spend nights in a brothel. I could feel his stare on my back. I asked the man at the bar to bring a basket of bread to the table. I returned to the table, taking a seat beside the lovely Jon.