chapter nineteen

"Well be back the night before the wedding. But I have Edwards bachelor party." Jasper said as we laid together in the tent.
"We should get married again. It would be better this time. We have Mason now." He thought about it a second. "Think about it. Mason would love it. and we need to soon anyway for show." He rolled his eyes grinning.
"Does a second wedding come with a second honeymoon?" He.asked making me laugh slightly, nodding.
"Sure. Maybe we could even travel a little. show Mason the world." I said smiling slightly. Jasper kissed me before putting his head on mine.
"Mason will have plenty of time to see the world. He's not going anywhere." I. frowned.
"How do you know that? For all you know we could get home and he'll be a teenager." I said and he chuckled.
"His growth isn't that bad." He smiled.
"Every year he grows three. He'll be the same age as me in 5 years." I frowned and he sighed.
"Maybe it'll stop soon." He said.
"What if it doesn't?" I said quietly. "I can't loes him Jasper." He pulled me closer and missed my temple.
"We wont." I nodded, cuddling into his chest.
*****
When we got back Mason ran to me and I hugged him tightly. He got taller.
"I missed you baby." I smiled kissing his head.
"Miss you too mummy. Where's daddy?" He asked.
"He went to Uncle Edwards Party. You'll see him tomorrow." He nodded and I picked him up. Alice was outside with Rosalie doing the final touches while Esme was sorting dresses, make up and bouquets we would need tomorrow.
"Welcome home sweetie. How was your weekend?" Eden asked.
"Relaxing. Let me sort Mason out and then I'll help you." She smiled a thank you before I carried Mason upstairs. I filled the bathtub and grabbed some pyjamas. I have him a quick bath and helped him change before putting him to bed.
"Mummy? You said if I was good well go for ice cream." I nodded as I tucked him in. "Can I have something else? "
"Well that depends on what it is. Then I'll talk to your dad." I smiled kissing his head.
" I want a little sister or brother? " I froze. I just looked down at him and he gave me a small smile. I went to talk but he say up and stopped me. "I'll help look after them. I'll give them all my toys... Except my toy dinosaurs. If there a boy they can have all my old cloths and if it's a girl I'll protect her forever. I'll babysit and help feed them."
"Honey that's sweet of you but what made you ask this? You never asked for something like this before." He looked down.
"Leah and Seth. There mum said they always played together and looked after each other. If I had a brother or sister then we could look after each other and you and dad wouldn't need to worry so much." I smiled at his words and say on the bed next to him.
"Sweetie I could have a hundred kids and I would still worry about you all. And yes maybe in the future I will have another baby. But right now everything's perfect. It's very sweet you want a sibling and it's amazing that you would help us with them but a baby's a lot of work." He frowned and I kisses his head. "I'll think about it." He smiled and laid down. I turned out the light and left the room. Looking back and smiling. I walked down the stairs and all three girls where stood there grinning. "Don't even go there."
"It's sweet." Esme smiled.
"Maybe you should consider it." I heard extremely quiet breathing and out my finger up to silence them.
"Mason. It's bed time." I said and looked up seeing Mason hovering over the railings on the stairs. He crossed his arms and hovered back into his room. I headed his door shut and smiled. "Its not that I don't like the idea of another baby I just want to see how Masons growth goes first. At the moment it's worrying me. I just need some time to figure some things out." They nodded as I started to help with the flowers.
"I have a question." Alice said. I looked at her confused. "Can you get drunk?"I
*****
"Apparently we wasn't the only one having a party." I grin looking over at Emmett.
" Emmy! " I smiled jumping into his arms. "Rosie gave me wine. I like wine. It tastes a little funny though." I mumble and he laughed. Edward looked at me with a grin. Jasper chuckled. " Jasper mason wants a brother or sister. " I smiled grabbing his hand. "I want another baby. Can I have a baby? Pretty please?" I asked. Emmett burst out laughing.
" Yeah Jasper give her another baby. " Rose hit his head as I kisses Jasper.
"Jasper I'm sleepy." He smiled and picked me up.
" come in Darlin'. Let's get you to bed. " I nodded slowly falling to sleep in his shoulder.