chapter twenty three

It was only a few days after I started donating blood that I realised my baby had gone still. They hadn't kicked or moved the whole day. So I spent an hour sat on my bed trying to hear for there heart beat. But I heard nothing.

*****

I smiled watching Edward and Bella. Edward listening to the baby's mind.
"Is Edward Junior happy? " ask and he shot his head round and looked at me. I would never have this again. Will I?
"What do you mean by that?" Edward asked. I shook my head and felt Bella bump.
" hello tiny thing. I'm auntie Lilly and your mummy loves you so much. So does your daddy. Try take it easy on your mum okay. I'm running low on blood to give you myself. " I smiled and I felt a hand out agents mine. I smiled testing up.
"Lilly?" I looked up at Bella and smiled .
"Your going to be a good mum Bella." I smiled and got up and walked to the bathroom. I say on the floor and just stroked my bump.
"Hey...Lilly?" I looked up at Rose and let the treats fall freely. " what's wrong....why are you-"
"It happened again." I said letting out the son that had built up. She instantly knew and held me close. " I don't hear there heart anymore. There not moving or kicking anymore. " she rubbed.My back as I sobbed. Jasper and Carlisle must have heard me crying because they ran in and Jasper checked me over. He put his hand on my bump and froze.
"No...." He shook his head and pulled me close as I sobbed. " No... "

*****

I said in my room. Jasper had told the others while I just sat there. Mason ran in and came over handing me flowers.
"Leah and Seth said you was sad so I got these for you." Just looking at Mason made my eyes water. I pulled him close and hugged him tightly. Kissing his cheek. He pulled away and touched my belly. " hello in there. " and I felt a kick. I jumped.
"Jasper!" I screamed. Instantly my whole family stood there. " the baby.....kick.... " Jasper hurried over and places his hand where the baby kick.
"Hi baby brother." Mason smiled and it kicked again. I sobbed hugging my bump. Jasper smiling.
" mummy he likes when you do that. " I felt a tiny heart beet. "He says sorry he scared you."
" how do you-"
"I just know." I frowned and looked to the others. Mason out his hand on my belly and I felt the baby push there hand agents his.

I know it's short. Next chapter will be longer.