Bonnie and Clyde

Jisoo

Jisoo is rolling to her bed, after her dinner with Lisa, she stayed there for two hours more and play video games and continue their getting to know each other game.

She found out that Lisa's name is actually Lalisa Manoban, 23 year old Thai. She grew up in England now that explains the accent.

They talked about about their hobbies and interests, likes and dislikes and some other stuff, books and some bussiness suggestion.

"She said I'm beautiful Dalgome,  I think my heart skip a beat" Jisoo said to her dog.

Jisoo put Dalgom in her embrace. "Dalgome, it's just a month when I end things up with Suga but here I am getting so excited about Lisa. I think I'm going crazy... Do.. Do.. I like her?"

Jisoo scream louder, that made Dalgom jump out of bed looking at her mother burying her face in the pillow.

"No, no, no, yes, yes, yes, I like her as a friend She's nice, she's funny, she's beautiful..... Wait, wait, what beautiful? She has a beautiful soul!" Again Jisoo scream.

Finally Jisoo calmdown when she realized that's its already 2 in the morning. She fell asleep thinking about Lisa.

Let's fast-forward yeh??

Another good two weeks passed. But this time it was full of happiness.

Jisoo always with Lisa, after work she go straight to Lisa's apartment playing while waiting for Lisa to come home.

Lisa gave her spare key to her apartment too so she doesn't need to wait in her car.

They always eat dinner together or sometimes breakfast if their schedule don't fit, on weekends or if Lisa has a day off, Lisa will take her somewhere nice like beach, modern pilates and zumba. Now Halloween season is approaching.

OFFICE

"What's up Mina, is Jisoo there?" Jennie asked while holding a bucket of chicken.

"Yes Ms. Jennie she's inside, maybe singing Madonna's Crazy for you" Mina stated with a smile.

"Madonna song?"

"Yes, these past few week it's been her hobby singing while working and thanks to that she's always in good mood" Mina replied

"Interesting, thank you for the info Mina, I'll go inside now"

"I'm crazy for you, touch me once and you'll kno---"

"Are you having a concert here?" Jennie asked while smiling.

Jisoo's faced reddened, she got shy for a while. Mina didn't inform her via intercom that Jennie is about to enter her office.

"What are you doing here Jennie?"

"Is that how you greet your friend?" Jennie laughed. "By the way, Rosé and Joy are on their way here, look I bought you chicken!"

"Is this meeting?" Jisoo fixed her paper works and wash her hand before sitting next to Jennie.

"Meeting for our Halloween costume"

Jisoo get a chicken and about to ask a question again when Rosé and Joy went inside holding a box of pizza and cake.

Joy put the pizza in the table and hug Jisoo tightly.

"Unnie! I missed you, sorry I only visit you now I got really busy with work and had a conference in Singapore" Joy explained.

"It's alright, you call me from time to time"