Regrets

Jisoo went to her office with swollen eyes that even specs can't hide it, she asked Mina to cancel all her meetings, she doesn't want to talk to anyone, she's very confused in everything so she went to Jennie's office and called Rosé and Joy to go there as well.

Jennie's Office

"What happened to you?" Jennie asked.

"I missed her Jennie, my mom told me something" Jisoo told them everything and make them hear the recorder too, Jisoo's friends became quiet after that.

"Are you regretting everything now Unnie?" Rosé asked, she's very serious and quite since she arrived.

"I don't know Rosé, somehow yes, but everytime I remember she cheated, I don't"

Rosé just looked at Joy,. "Can I say something Jisoo?" With that, Joy went pale and look away"

Jennie saw that, the way Rosé looked at Joy, it's like Rosé is ready to axed Joy.

"I think Jisoo, you're the one who really don't love Lisa, you don't even trust her in the first place, if you just let her explain, this whole thing will not go this far." Rosé grabbed her things. I can't have lunch with you guys I'll go now.

But before she left." Jisoo, think before it's too late, I saw Lisa last Saturday with her friends and that girl Irene they're very sweet I'm 100% sure Irene really likes Lisa"

Jisoo went silent when Rosé left.

"Joy, what's up with you and Rosé? Did you have a fight? Since we went to the bar you two didn't talk at all"

"We have a misunderstanding about something, don't worry I'll fix it. Finish your work so we can have lunch."

RESTAURANT

"Park Chaeyoung! What's with the early lunch? I was so ready to go home, I've been in the hospital for 36 hours. I wanna rest. Lisa said"

"Stop complaining, you're here anyway, let's order and eat"

"Can I order bed and sleep? Lisa said while yawning.

If you're curious why they're close.. Let me tell you. One time Rosé got food poison and Lisa was the who treated her since that they've became close, having lunch together or dinner sending memes or going to park with Momo's dog.

"Rosé rolled her eyes, come on I'll pay this time just order"

"Just ordered for me" Lisa place her head to the table, she's really tired.

"Lisa, are you dating Irene?"

Head still in the table while eyes close. Lisa answered. "How did you know her? I haven't told you that yet, we're not dating, we're just very close. She's very nice my friends like her company she's fun to be with including her friends"

"Why didn't you tell Jisoo it was Joy and Suga who ruined your relationship?"

Lisa this time lift her head and looked at Rosé in the eyes. "how did you know?"

"How long did you know?" Rosé asked

" A week after the incident, Seulgi found the girl and make her tell us everything, how did you know?"

"So all this time you know? And you let Jisoo did that to you?" Rosé shakes her head. "Last Thursday, I accidentally heard Momo and Seulgi in the comfort room where my meeting was held"

"What exactly did you heard?"

"Momo telling Seulgi that she saw Joy in the mall that she wants to fire a gun to Joy for setting you up"