The Wrong Type Obsession *story was removed*

Blu_Fate

1.6M Reads 

53.5K Votes 

40 Part Story

Completed

---

**Warning: This story has incest, sex, graphic language, violence, and same sex relations. If any of the former bothers you, don't read.**

Bailey can handle most anything. He helped raise his two younger brothers since he was ten when his parents got bombarded with work. Even though it is tough managing two teens, his girlfriend, high school, and football, eighteen year old Bailey doesn't want to give up a thing.

The one thing he has problems dealing with?

His unusually gifted younger brother, Tyler, who was always trouble begins to be more than Bailey bargained for. While the world sees Tyler as a perfect genius, Bailey knows his brother's devious nature. The guy has already stolen one girlfriend and is now working his magic on Bailey's new girl. Not to mention, Tyler seems to have an insatiable appetite for the carnal, bringing partners to the house when Bailey's already threatened him. And the trickster has used his keen intellect and charm to persuade others to do his dirty work. But the worst has yet to happen, as Tyler begins to focus his sights on Bailey...

(Part of the Wrong Type series -- a collection of forbidden naughty stories. While each book is loosely connected I wrote them so they don't have to be read in order. Each book can be read as a stand-alone novel.)

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction and purely for your reading enjoyment. Any similarities to your own experiences is coincidental. I don't recommend trying anything illegal, dangerous, or culturally unexceptionable in this story, but what you do in your private life is your business (just be prepared for the consequences).

A/N   if the author ever plans to re post their work it would most likely be on their inkitt