Phoenix Series

The phoenix's hypothesis - Book 1 (MxM 18+)

Fhanth

1.6M Reads 

70.8K Votes 

63 Part Story

Complete

---

How do you get your life back when you have gone through hell? I wouldn't know; it has been two years and a half and I barely survive each day. Oh! I pretend I'm alright, teaching my classes, working on my research, going out with my friends, hiding behind a mask of normality. But this is just a facade. I can barely sleep most nights and often have nightmares that leave me drenched in sweat. My life is just plainly pathetic until I meet one certain student's older brother. My name is Anthony, I am twenty-nine and I am going to tell you how I submitted to the love of my life.

I am a Dominant. I love to have total control over my partners, giving commands that they obey, managing every aspect of their life. I guess this is my way of coping with the childhood I endured around my controlling and abusive father. I thought I had found the perfect Submissive but he left me, feeling too oppressed under my dominance - I admit I am excessively strict - so I am still searching for this special someone until I meet my little brother's math teacher. My name is Ethan, I am thirty and I am going to tell you how I subdued the love of my life.

The birth of the Blue Phoenix - Book 2 (MxM 18+)

Fhanth

855K Reads 

46.5K Votes 

65 Part Story

Complete

---

I was supposed to be the happiest guy! Even after my parents kicked me out for being gay, I had a wonderful boyfriend who took me in. Except life isn't a fairy tale and someone along the way stole my happily-ever-after. When fate eventually makes me cross path with my savior, my Daddy, I am determined to never fall again in the trap that love is, only to discover that you can't control this kind of feelings. My name is Zach and this is the story of how I went from broken boy to a confident and exuberant one. The only one who managed to bend the resolutions of the man who had sworn love away of his life.

I must be one of the happiest men on Earth! Owner of a discotheque which hides a BDSM club, I enjoy a different Submissive every night for steamy hot sex. What can I say, I'm a kinky guy! Although deep down, I only have meaningless one-night stands because I am afraid to destroy the people I love. When fate makes me cross path with my Baby, I am determined to never succumb to the feelings this sweet boy is awakening inside me. My name is Aiden and this is the story of how a crazy boy subdued my heart.