Chapter 9

I'm back with another update. *dabs*

I would just like to take this time and tell you all how much I love and appreciate every single one of you. Publishing these books have been a real struggle, but you all make it so much easier on me by being so soft and understanding.

I love you.

Bunches and Bunches.

Forever and always.

Enjoy!

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Why would you say that?"

Your body jerked at the unexpected voice that suddenly broke through the tense silence that once filled the room.

Jungkook's chest heaved with heavy breath, his eyes widened slightly as he stared at the orange-haired man.

Taehyung tilted his head slightly.

"Didn't you see the confetti?" He asked innocently.

"Confetti?" Hoseok repeated softly, eyes moving to your figure for a brief moment.

The young man nodded his head slightly, moving his multi-colored eyes to Hoseok's form.

"Yes." He popped. "The confetti that falls from the sky."

Taehyung glanced towards Namjoon.

"Tell them."

Jin furrowed his brows, looking to Namjoon for some sort of explanation.

Namjoon ran a hand through his dirty blond hair, a sigh moving past his parted lips.

"Taehyung's story takes place in a...different part of the forest." He began. "The Keeper wanted that part of the land to be more mystical and fun....so everyday colorful confetti would rain from the sky. But-"

"But since he left," Taehyung interrupted. "No more confetti."

You frowned, rubbing your temples.

"I still don't see what any of this has to do with me." You blurted.

Taehyung's smile widened as you spoke, his body moving towards you, hands moving to rest on your shoulders as he stared at you.

You could've gotten lost in his beautiful eyes.

"Since you've arrived," He started softly. "The confetti has started to fall again."

You blinked in a shock a few times, swallowing hard as he pulled away from you.

"That doesn't mean anything." Yoongi spat. "It could be a coincidence. Ever think of that?"

The orange-haired man sent him a hard look, pointing an accusing finger at him.