Chapter 16

Hello, babies!

Don't mind me, I'm just gonna leave this chapter here for all the Taehyung enthusiasts. And a little for the Jin enthusiasts.

Okey...Bye!

Enjoy!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Confetti.

There's a funny thing to think about.

Small, colorful pieces of paper that we throw in times of celebration or happiness. We throw it at birthday parties, or graduation ceremonies...we even throw it on New Years...

Usually, when we see confetti, our minds instantly recall something wonderful and bright..It awakens something childish inside of us...and gives us a feeling of absolute wonder..

Some people say that, in a sense, our lives are like confetti...falling in an unknown direction, continuously moving about, being blown around by wind until we finally land on the ground...and our journey is finished.

But, that isn't necessarily true...

We are each our own person, standing alone in a colorless and darkened world. We spend our lives searching for magic and color...waiting to see the confetti..

What we don't realize is that, when we least expect it..confetti comes raining down...not in the form of colorful paper...but in the form of someone we love.

In this world, there are so many things that darken our lives, numerous people that try to stomp on us and hurt us...but sometimes...there are people who take our hand and light up our world, filling it with color and wonder....

Those people...are confetti.

Whether they give us a polite word, or simply a smile...those small tiny things that make our day even the least bit better...make confetti fall.

The people that make our heart flutter and our smiles widen. The people who make our sides hurt from laughter and our eyes water in happy tears...those people are the things that color our world.

Confetti.

A soft hum erupted from the mad hatter as he placed the small candy into his mouth, happily chewing on it as his eyes scanned over the large snow-covered forest before him.

He sat perched on the roof of the castle's highest tower, his legs hanging over the side nonchalantly, the height not bothering him in the least bit as he swung his feet back and forth.

This was his favorite part of the castle.

He liked being up high, where he could see everything around him, it made him feel like he was away from all of the problems that existed on the ground...