18

Ho Ho Ho Ho...

  The roar of zombies outside is getting closer...

  Yang Ziyi only felt that his arm hurt, and thinking that he was not as good as a woman, his face became even uglier.

  "Pull me up first, otherwise you won't even think about Xin Li!" Yang Ziyi gritted his teeth and threatened.

  "You!" Lin Xiajin frowned.

  Ho Ho Ho

  The shaking of the window is getting louder and louder, time is running out...

  Waste one more second, and the zombies will rush in...

  "Okay!" Lin Xiajin replied.

  As she spoke, she directly pulled Yang Ziyi up. Yang Ziyi's weight was 130 -140 catties, but Lin Xiajin easily grabbed him up.

  "Xin Li hurry up!" Lin Xiajin said.

  Xin Li hurriedly climbed up the table, Wang Ping also climbed up now, and the two were scrambling to be the first.

  "Brother Yang, pull me." Wang Ping said nervously.

 Blagggg!!!

  The windows were completely opened, and zombies crawled in through the windows one by one.

  Yang Ziyi's face changed when he saw this scene. Zombies rushed in. Those who stayed would only wait to die. The zombies were much faster at night than during the day.

  Yang Ziyi was injured on his hand, so he ran away without looking back.

  Wang Ping, who was standing below, was dumbfounded... .

  "Xia Jin, Xia Jin!" Xin Li saw the zombie rushing in, and shouted quickly.

  Supported by a fire ax in one hand, Lin Xiajin bent down, grabbed Xin Li, and gently pulled on and Xin Li was pulled up.

  "You have to take me with you, otherwise you don't want to leave!" Wang Ping yelled viciously.

  Put her arms around Xin Li's thighs...

  Ho Ho~

  The speed of the zombie was very fast, and it rushed to the table immediately. Lin Xiajin didn't care so much, and the two of them dragged up together...

  Before she could take a breath, the zombies on the ground surged up again, stomping hard one by one.

  It's like stepping on a ladder, one after another....

  Lin Xiajin took the fire ax and pinned it to the skylight, but zombie heads came out and bit the fire ax...

  Ho Ho...

  This surprised Wang Ping and Xin Li.

  Lin Xiajin looked around, thinking if she could only jump over from this side? .

  "Hohohohoo!"

  Lin Xiajin saw a burst of flames not far away. It was Yang Ziyi. He also wanted to jump from here to the second floor opposite, but he didn't manage to jump up....

  Instead, he fell down and broke his leg, and many zombies were attracted by him.

  "Ho Ho..."

  "Ah~!" Then there was a scream.

  Lin Xiajin and the others watched Yang Ziyi become a zombie after a few bites.